Chapter 21 - Goodbye...

In the Living Room...

Me: *plays Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy*

Undyne: You've been playing that game for a long time you know.

Frisk: *looks at my screen while eating Oreos* Yeah, you haven't upload the next since, like, two months ago.

Me: You know why? Because I got no WiFi.

Asriel: What's a WiFi?

Me: A WiFi is something to use if you want to do something like watching YouTube, playing games, and whatever you want.

Frisk: And your Wattpad?

Me: It needs WiFi for it to work.

Undyne: Gah! This is taking too long!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! So sorry that I didn't the next chapter a while ago. The reason why I didn't upload the next chapter was because I got moved out from my family's home and living with my sister's (A/N: yes, I have a sister). At her house, she got no WiFi so I have to go other places like the library to use it. Also, I was planning on other books in the future so I'll skip to that later on. *shoves the new books aside* So here's the chapter, I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sans's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning after getting sunlight shining into my eyesockets which causes me to wake up. I let out a big yawn and turned over to see my sleeping beauty in bed with me. I sighed quietly before staring up at the ceiling in deep thought. Today is the final day for Frisk, I can get the feeling that Chara and Flowey would probably start looking for her, either now or then. I shook my head gently before looking over at Frisk. For so long, she had grown a bit more but her appearance could never fail her because she is still Frisk. I scoot a bit closer and pressed a kiss on her forehead causing her to stir in her sleep before her loving chocolate brown eyes opened up to greet my white pupils.

"Oh, eh, good morning Sans." She greeted with a tired smile. God, she's gorgeous...

"Mornin' babe." I replied, planting a soft kiss on her lips before smiling, "You feelin' okay?"

"Yeah, just a bit dizzy..." She replied, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "... And sore."

"Yeah, sorry about that." I apologized, embracing her into a skeleton hug. She hugged me back, feeling her chest pressed up my sternum and ribs.

"It's okay, Sans." She said, pulling back from the hug and remove her arms from me before sitting up as the bedsheet fell from her upper body, showing her breasts as she crawled out of bed. She stumbled over clumsily to the drawers to pick out a fresh pair of clothes. She put on her white t-shirt, black shorts and white socks. She also wore her scarf and hoodie after she picks them up from the ground. "I'll go and make breakfast, you get dressed." She was about to walk towards the door when she trip and fell onto her knees. "Ow..."

"Hehehehe, I think I need to help you with my magic 'cuz you ain't walkin' around with those jelly legs of yours." I stated, getting up from the bed and put on my tanktop and shorts. I crouched down beside her and use my magic to remove the pain inside of her legs and replace with a warm sensation to make her legs feel better. I waited for her as she shook her legs to make sure they weren't sore and yet she smiled before standing up.

"Thanks Sans." She thanked me.

"No prob." I replied as she left the room and followed after her downstairs to the kitchen. She began to gather some eggs and bacon from the fridge and a bag of bread from the cupboard. While she was cooking, I sat down at the table watching her. You know, sometimes I like to picture her as my future wife because she is so caring and loving. I can also imagined if we ever had a kid, like what Toriel and Asgore had with Asriel. It could be a hybrid which states to 'crossbreed' so it's either a human with skeleton features or a skeleton with human features.