Chapter 3 - The Haunting Dream

Undyne: Hey Azure, I got one question for ya.

Me: Yeah?

Undyne: What does Frisk look like since she's older now?

Me: That's a good question. I went to the Internet to look up an 'Older Frisk' and I found this lovely art designed by r3darkang3l in Deviatart. Take a look at this. (This pic here v )

Papyrus: WOWIE! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! AND TO THE ARTIST WHO DESIGNED THIS, LOVELY WORK I MUST SAY!

Asriel: What about me?

Me: Take a look at this...

Toriel: Oh my... Asriel, you look so handsome.

Asriel: Mom! *covers his face in embarrassment*

Everyone: XD

Frisk: It's fine Asriel, you do look great though.

Asriel: Thanks Frisk.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! Things are going berserk this days. Well, despite the fact, I was getting my work done immediately because the following days are starting to count down, and by that, I'm talking the Year 12 Graduation this year. Well, guess what? I'm falling behind like the rest of the gang. So, umm, let's not get into that topic now, and also those pictures from above are what they look like that their 'slight grown up' stage. Okay, here's the chapter. I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

It was late at night, approximately 11 o'clock. I was having a peaceful sleep until I end up tossing and turning, my hands gripped tightly onto my pillow and my brows were pulled down hardly over my closed eyes. I was dreaming about something rather than the dreams I usually have. When I open my eyes, I appeared to be standing in a strange place, it was nothing but darkness.

"Hello?" I called out. At first there was silence, but then there was a murmur of whispers; my question wasn't answered. "Where am I?" Still no answer, but the murmurs continued, "What is this place?" I trembled nervously as I felt a cold chill down my spine as shadows grew around me. "Is anyone in here?" the murmurs got louder, but there was still no answer. I was beginning to get frustrated, "Answer me!" I shouted and my voice echoed throughout the darkness and then silence. I gave myself up and turned around until I gasped.