Chapter 16 - So It Began

In the Chat Room...

Undyne: *reads the previous chapter* What the heck? You wrote about deaths in this chapter?

Me: Yeah, mighty plot twist

Undyne: I'm seriously going to kill Chara for killing my girlfriend and my best buddy *summon her spear*

Me: *hands up in defense* Whoa whoa whoa whoa there Undyne! It's just a story, not some real life triggers.

Undyne: Fine. *pixelate her spear* How long can you make the story better?

Me: Awhile...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! Been a long time, hasn't it? Well, just to clarify some things. I'm basically failing my studies because the questions I was currently doing are super hard, harder than the questions from university. If I don't get them done, it's MEGA problem for me O.O . So, just let you know that my life is hard. But anyways, here's the chapter (sorry it's short and crappy). I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

"You have a week until the perish commits..."  

Those were the last words I heard from Demise as he disappeared from the party along Chara and Flowey. I shut my eyes as the memories of Alphys, Mettaton and Papyrus's death flashed before my eyes. I clenched my hands to my head, shaking back and forth trying to forget about them but I couldn't. No matter how hard I try, it will never change and I can't change the past. Sighing quietly, I stood up from the couch I was sitting on and make my way upstairs, down the hallway to mine and Sans's room.

I approached at the door and knocked, "Sans?"

"You can come in." I heard him respond as I opened the door to see him sitting on the double-sized bed which we got from last week, wearing Papyrus's scarf and had his hood over his face. I walked over to him and sat down beside him.

"You think you are going to be alright?" I asked quietly.

"Don't worry about me babe, you should be worry about the others..." He reassured with a sigh, "I just... can't believe that Chara, no, Demise, would do this to erase this world." He clenched his phalanges, "We got our happy ending and yet, three of our friends are gone!"

"And you're saying that there's no way to fix up that mistake, right?" I questioned.

"Exactly." He wrapped his fingers on the scarf and sighed. He glanced at his bedroom window and staring at nothing "... You know how it feels to lose someone that's important to you, right?" I nodded slowly to him, "Do you happen to have the same feeling? Like, do you lost someone that's important to you?"

"I do." I answered, looking at my lap where my hands were held together fiddling around with my fingers, "I lost my parents in a fire accident when I was a baby..." He turned his full attention on me as I continued, "I don't know how it happened, but all I know was being raised in the orphanage. After being there for so long, these children that I don't know treated like I'm some kind of freak or something..."

"No, that's not true... you look perfect." He reassured.

"I know, but that's how everybody sees in me not despite my appearance." I confessed, "Sometimes, being a child means nothing to me. All I do is play and learn, and later on I got punched and kicked by other children." I shifted in my spot a bit, "Especially when growing up, I became independent and friendly to show kindness towards others in need, especially if committing suicide."