Chapter 1 - Moving Out

In the Chat Room...

Me: So, guys... what do you think about living on the surface?

Papyrus: IT'S GOING TO BE A BLAST!

Alphys: Not to mention that we're going to explore the new world.

Sans: I was wondering if they have new jobs that I could go to. Maybe working as a baker...

Papyrus: SANS, DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH JOBS FOR THAT? AND BESIDES, WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK AS A BAKER?

Sans: Because I got the hottest bums in town.

Frisk, Toriel and Asriel: Pffffttt.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Papyrus: OH MY GOD, SANS!!!

Frisk: Well, good luck with that because if you slack off, your business is toasted.

Sans: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *falling onto the floor*

Me: Best bakery puns ever! *holding up a 10 sign*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! Sorry, about the long and slow update. My life has quite busy over the days at school but you know what I mean, homework, assessments and upcoming test (I don't study thought :D) so I would fail my work and wouldn't have to complain about it. I'm more interested in books for my friends. So here's the first chapter to begin (sorry if it is an awkward start) but that will have to do. I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Third Person P.O.V

For the past three months, while Asgore and Toriel began the construction of the new village. Frisk and the Skele-bros are packing up all the items from around the house into the cardboard boxes. Papyrus was in his bedroom putting all his posters, action figures and bones into each boxes, encase the lid with sticky tape and label his name with a black marker. When he was done, he carried about four boxes and went to check on Sans. He held the boxes with one hand and use the other to knock on his door before opening and stepping inside.

"SANS, HOW'S YOUR-" He stopped when he saw him and Frisk lying on the ground. "PACKING?"

"It's going great, bro. We're practically a couple of packmuIes." Sans replied, holding up a plastic bag with his name on it. Frisk giggled as she was flapping her arms and legs on the ground, fanning out on expanded polystyrene beads into a snow angel.

"HOW ON EARTH CAN THIS EVEN BE CONSIDERED PACKING?!?!" He exclaimed.

"Why not? Frisk does all the work." Sans replied.

"Lazybones." He grumbled under his breath, "Well, finished packing up. We need get those boxes moved to the surface. Also, we have to help Asriel with his packing too." He turned around and left the room. While he was long gone, Sans sat up from the ground and stood up.

"Well, gotta get those boxes moving to the surface then." He raised his hand as his cyan blue eye blazed within his eyesocket. He surrounded the boxes in blue hue and lifted his hand which causes the boxes to levitate. Once all boxes were up, he clicked his fingers and Poof! all the boxes disappeared from the room. He returned back to normal and stuffed his hands into his jacket. "Okay, that's all." He turned to Frisk, "Wanna go and check on Asriel?"

"Yep." She replied, as she sat up from her lying position and stood up.

"Alright, let's go." He took her hand and she quickly shut her eyes as soon as she heard a click which signals the teleportation. "Here we are." Frisk opened her eyes and they're at the entrance of the castle. They made their way inside and searched around for Asriel.