Chapter 8 - Don't Forget (Part 2)

In the Chat Room...

Sans: *snoozing*

Papyrus: *crosses his arms* LAZYBONES

Mettaton: Leave him alone darling~ Let your brother be.

Papyrus: *sigh* Fine.

Frisk: *looks over to me* Is the chapter finished? I've been waiting for so long.

Me: Yep, it's finished. Here *hands the story to Frisk* and here's a cinnamon bunny *hands a bun to Frisk*

Frisk: Thanks *grabs both and starts reading and eating.*

Me: *makes a kawaii face* I adore Frisk right now, she's so cute. *squeals*

Sans: *peeks an eyesocket* Don't even think about it.

Me: : (

Frisk: *glares at him* Sans, leave her alone.

Sans: Fine. *pulls up his hood and back to sleep*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up buddies! Mega-apologies for the late update. For some reason, I got sick lately and I was suppose to rest in recovery and the next day I have to work at the market. Sheesh, can this furry writer here get some work before doing anything important? Well, not anymore (if I lie). Here's the chapter that I managed to finished and to keep going. I hope you enjoy this~

(A/N: This is reference from the fan-made game 'Don't forget' by RickyG.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sans's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch watching TV while Papyrus makes spaghetti in the kitchen for lunch. Frisk was in the kitchen with him, since she just realized that we (as in me and Frisk) have eaten a lot of inedible spaghetti that Papyrus cook and for some reason, I don't have the stomach for that, well except for Frisk that is.

"OH NO! I THINK I BURNT THE NOODLES!" Papyrus whined, staring at the black noodles at the bottom of the pot. "NYEH! I MUST BE SO HORRIBLE THEN."

"No it wasn't. I, uh... I think you rush it... too much." Frisk explained, which makes Papyrus gasped.

"YOU MEAN, IT'S NOT GOOD?"

"Huh? Oh, no no no, I mean, cooking spaghetti is fun... but the important thing about cooking is patience and creativity. If you want that, I can demonstrate to you and show you how to 'master' this."

"REALLY? NYEHEHEH!" He peeked over from the kitchen, "YOU HEAR THAT BROTHER, FRISK IS GOING TO SHOW ME HER COOKING, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHE COULD COOK!" I wasn't paying attention to him but I gave him a thumbs up anyways.

Frisk's P.O.V

I took out my Stained Apron and put it on before dumping the burnt noodles in the bin and cleaned it up. Once cleaned, I went to the cupboards and pulled out a new pack of noodles and a large jar of tomato sauce. I turned to Papyrus, "Okay, Papyrus. You watch me and do the same thing that I do."

"YES HUMAN! RIGHT AWAY HUMAN!" Papyrus saluted, and I giggled at his childish enthusiasm.

"Okay, the first step is filling the pot up with boiling water. And the reason why is because the noodles can't cook properly without hot water, otherwise noodles wouldn't go like, well, noodles," I instructed. "You think you can do that?"

"CAN DO!" He shouted, grabbing the pot and filled it up with hot water. Once filled, he brought it back to the stove top. "IS THIS RIGHT?" I peeked over and saw steam rising and gave him a thumbs up, making him squeak happily.