Chapter 26

Kat
February 20, 2005

*

Same day

*

What am I doing?

I'm going too far. 

It's too easy to pretend this is real.  I'm sure he's going to shove me off any second and tell me to leave.

I wouldn't blame him.

He pulls my dress up, over my head.  He sucks in a breath, his face flushing with desire.

Oh.

So maybe he doesn't want me to leave.

With one hand, he unsnaps my bra.  Wow.  I can barely get it off that easily.  How many girls has he practiced on?

I push that thought to the back of my mind.  We'll deal with that later.

He runs his hands down my sides, causing an involuntary moan to slip out.  "Damn Kat, you're so fucking beautiful, you know that?"

Why does everything feel so much better with him?  Maybe because he isn't a condescending jerk.  Maybe because you actually love him instead of just the idea of him. 

What?  No.  Where did that come from?  It's way too early to think about the L word.

He wraps his arms around me, flipping us over, so he's hovering above me.  Holy crap.  That was really hot.

I yank his shirt up, needing to touch him.  He pulls it off, tossing it on the floor.  I run my hands over his chest and shoulders, while he smirks down at me. 

My nerves are on edge, waiting to see what he will do next.  He kisses me hard before trailing kisses down my neck.  He sucks on my nipples, it's not a bad feeling, but I really don't see what all the fuss is about.

He licks down my stomach to my belly button, staring into my eyes the whole way.  Holy shit.  He's so hot.

I feel myself growing wet and ready for him.  I've never wanted anyone inside me so much before. 

He kisses down the inside of my legs.  I can't seem to stop moaning.  It all feels so good.  My senses are in overdrive.

My god, if this is just making out, I can't even imagine what sex with him would be like. 

Too bad I'll never know.  I can't be his first. Our relationship isn't even real. 

He kisses my sensitive area, causing me to moan.  Yeah, that felt pretty real.  The sight of his curls between my legs making me feel something strange.  I feel... needy. 

His tongue begins lapping at my clit.  "Oh, God."  Did I just say that?

I see what all the fuss is about now.

He slides a finger inside of me testing it out.  It feels strange and I almost ask him to stop, but then his mouth touches my clit again and I couldn't speak if I wanted to.

He pumps his hand in and out of me, while his tongue dances on my sensitive spot.  It's like he's fucking me and eating me at the same time. 

I've never felt anything like it before.

I want to say something, guys like when girls talk dirty, but it feels weird.  I can't make the words come out, and I definitely can't stop the moans coming out of me.