Chapter 27

Ben
February 21, 2005

*

Next day

*

Holy fuck.

Waking up to Kat's mouth wrapped around my cock is the best thing I have ever experienced. 

I thought it was a dream, but then I looked down and there she was.  Now I'm in charge and I'm going to take what I want.

I need to taste her again. 

Maybe then I can forget how badly I want to bury myself in her. 

Yeah right.

Leaning down, I capture her lips with mine.  I could kiss her for days.

I move to her neck, licking the spot that drives her crazy.  "Oh Ben.  That feels amazing." 

She's driving me insane.

I rock into her involuntarily, pressing my hardness into her softness.  She releases a sexy gasp, making me do it again and again.

Over and over.

It only makes me wish I could feel her around me even more.

I'm not even in her and she feels amazing.

My hands roam all over her body as I try to learn her likes and dislikes.    She didn't respond much when I sucked on her nipples earlier, so I try a different approach.  I squeeze one of her tits, causing her to moan louder and rock her hips up to meet mine. 

Oh.  I think she liked that.

Shit.  I'm so on edge, I'm about to come just rubbing myself against her.  God, I'm so lame.

But it feels so fucking amazing. 

I squeeze her other tit while nibbling on that sweet spot I found earlier.  She bucks wildly underneath me, making the most erotic sounds I've ever heard.

Dammit.  I really wanted to taste her again, but this feels so amazing. 

I can't stop.

She runs her hands all over my body before leaning up to nibble on my neck.  "Oh fuck, Kat.  You feel so good."

She begins to shudder against me, moaning my name.  "Ben.  Don't stop.  Oh god.  Ben.  I'm gonna..."

"Oh Ben. I'm so close.  Come with me." She licks my ear, sending me over the edge. 

Her body shakes and thrashes below me as her orgasm hits her. She's breathing so hard, it barely comes out a whisper, but I hear her.  "Fuck."

I join her.  "Fuck!"  My hips push hard into her, as I come into my boxers.

I fall down next to her in the bed, pulling off my dirty boxers. 

"Holy shit."  Not quite what I was going for, but my brain isn't working right.

"Holy shit." Kat's voice coming out as a laugh.

"I gotta say, you swearing is one of the hottest things I've ever heard."  It's like I get to see a part of her no one else does and that does something to me, deep inside. 

"I know the feeling." She laughs. 

Wait, what?  "I thought you hated when I cuss."

"Quite the opposite, actually.  It's very... sexy."  I run my hand over her stomach, feeling her quiver at my touch.