Chapter 47

Ben
May 21, 2005

*

Same day

*

Fuck.

Kat doesn't want to be with me. 

Not yet.

It's only three months, right? I can make it that long without her, can't I?

Fuck. When did I become so pussy whipped? Of course I can make it a couple measly months without her.

No big deal.

I will just stay away from sluts and she will wait for me.

Shit.

What if she doesn't wait for me? That would fucking suck. I couldn't handle her being with someone else.

Dammit. I would make him disappear, without even thinking twice.

"Uh... Ben? Where are we going?" Oh god, I've just been pulling Kat towards the door without saying anything.

Okay... a plan.  Shit, I could really use one of those.

I continue leading her out the front door, hoping the air will clear the lust.  I drag her to my Bentley, opening the passenger door for her.  I kiss her hand before helping her get in.

Guess my plan was to take her home?

Fuck.

That's such a shitty plan. I'm losing her for three months, I am not taking her home right now.

I need a better plan.

"Ben?" She's looking at me with curiosity.  I guess I'm not usually the one stuck in my thoughts.

"Yes, beautiful?" I can't help but notice my craving for her is amplified in this tight space. I start the car, keeping my eyes on her the whole time. My body turns towards her on instinct.

Shit. I still have no clue where to go.

She leans closer, her breath pressing softly against my cheek. "Are we going somewhere in particular?"

"Oh, I could think of a few places I wouldn't mind going." Of course, you won't find any of those places on a map, but I can definitely see them from here.

My eyes drift down her body, taking in the curves I already know so well. I like it a lot more when it isn't covered up.

Judging by the look on her face, she caught me checking her out.

Oh fuck it. Maybe she will spank me for misbehaving.  I have to hold in my chuckle at the image of innocent little Kat trying to punish me.

She could do whatever the fuck she wanted to me and I would probably enjoy it.

Shit, my minds stuck in the gutter. 

Switching my attention to driving to an unknown destination, I pull out of the parking space.  Maybe the open road will clear my head.

As my eyes watch the road, my thoughts drift to her. 

We could make out on the hood of my car if I can find a secluded area.  But where?

Shit.  I'm back in the gutter again.

"A few places?" She really is a curious Kat. And even more innocent than I thought, since she didn't pick up on my super subtle flirting.