101k!! (and maybe a contest??)

Hey guys!

Run is already above the 100k mark! I have been struggling to decide what to do for a celebration, but I have a few ideas. Hear me out, okay??

Maybe a bonus chapter? Just have to decide from when. Lol Maybe the future. Ooooooo! That could be fun. Or Maybe you have a great idea and want to submit it? I could write the winning idea.

Or maybe a chapter or short story? I'm not sure how I feel about anyone else writing my characters, but maybe you guys could write a side story, like something that happens in McClains bar, not necessarily involving Kat and Ben. Hmm... I don't know. It might be fun to see how you guys write them too!

Or maybe a graphics contest? Does anyone like making images? Like how you see the characters, if you don't like my choices for inspiration. Maybe slap a quote on it from Run?

Since there are so many options and Run is already above 100k, I'm going to have a....

*drumroll please*

*****

****

***

**

*

SUPER MEGA CONTEST! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

What is that you ask? Well, it's a contest where you can submit ANYTHING related to my series!!!!

Anything!

It doesn't have to be something from my list above either, those were just ideas. Get creative! Make a playlist, draw something, or even create a Twitter account for Ben (haha jk, but that would be kinda funny).

What do you win?
The winner will be featured in my books and tagged with credit. They will receive something, which will be decided after it's announced! The prize  will depend on which entry wins and what the applicant wants. 😉

Rules:
1. You may only submit an entry if relates to the Disasters in Love Series.
2. You must state how it is related and who/what/which scene inspired you.
3. You may use my characters/story but only in relation to this contest. If you want to share your entry on your personal page, just tag me to give credit.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, with as many different types.
5. If you cannot follow these rules or submit your entry correctly, you will be disqualified. If you are caught cheating or mistreating other applicants, you will be removed from the contest immediately without explanation.

How do you enter?
*You may submit your entry via email to ehmainbooks@gmail.com with the subject SUPER MEGA CONTEST.
*Also, please send me a message on here when you send the email, so I don't miss it.
*You may submit only ONE entry per email, unless they are bonus chapter ideas, those may be submitted together if you have multiple.

Good luck guys!
If you have any issues or questions, please send me a message. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

 I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!