Chapter 15

I watch as Aang flies away and attacks a few ships. I'm supposed to protect him. But Aang promised that if he thinks he's in trouble, he'll come right back. Zuko should be arriving tonight. Which that won't be long. It's already sundown and Aang has just returned.

"There's too many." Aang says.

"It's okay. I know! Why don't you try and get into the Spirit World and talk to Roku? Or the Ocean and the Moon spirits." I suggest. Aang sighs.

"Well, I guess I could try. Although I'm not entirely sure how I got into the Spirit World the first time." Aang points out. I shrug.

"I have an idea. Follow me." Princess Yue says before walking off. Katara, Aang, and I hurry after her with Momo flying after us as well. We reach a circular door.

"This is the most spiritual place in the entire North Pole." Yue tells us before opening the door. Aang and I grin and run into the room with warm air, green grass, and beautiful flowing water. Aang picks a spot by the small pond-like source of water that has two koifish. Aang begins to meditate.

"Is he okay?" Yue asks.

"He's perfectly fine. He's trying to cross into the Spirit World." Katara replies.

"You know I can hear you!" Aang exclaims. I snicker as Yue and Katara look at the ground. Soon enough, Aang gets into the Spirit World.

"Are you sure he's okay?" Yue asks worriedly.

"Absolutely, Aang is my brother and I'm perfectly capable of taking care of him myself." I reply.

"Well aren't you a big girl now?" The familiar voice of my husband teases.

"No." Katara gasps.

"Yes." Zuko replies with a smirk.

"Yue, go find Sokka! GO!" I shout. She runs out of the Oasis. I look at Zuko.

"Really Zuko? You pick NOW to come?" I whine. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Ivy, Dear, just stand to the side and let me fight this out with your little water buddy. I won't risk hurting you." Zuko says. I sigh and step aside.

"Well I'm at least glad to know you care about her." Katara growls before attacking. After they fight back and forth for a bit, Katara manages to drench Zuko and freeze his legs.

"You learned a new trick. You've found a master haven't you, you filthy peasant!" Zuko shouts and breaks free from the ice and starts fighting again. He goes to give her a fatal blow, but I panic and send a large wave of water at him, freezing him against the wall.

"Well, at least you learned Waterbending while you were here. I was so worried that they would kill you. But I see that you actually wanted to come here to plot against me." Zuko growls. I frown.

"I..." I begin, but soon the sun comes up and Zuko melts the ice around him. He knocks Katara into a pillar and then he grabs me by my arm.

"Stop struggling." Zuko snaps. I glare at him and stomp my foot on the ground, causing the earth beneath him sink slightly. He glares at me and grabs Aang by his shirt. He starts climbing out of the Oasis and looks down at me.

"Let's go, Ivy." Zuko says. I look at Katara, whom is unconscious, before following him. We start walk across the snowy tundra. I shiver and blow a bit of fire out of my mouth to warm my hands up. Zuko looks over his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Zuko asks.

"Why do you care?" I snap. He sighs and keeps walking. I glare at his back and try to keep up with him. I can't believe he'd do this. Okay that's a lie. I knew he'd come after Aang. But I didn't think he'd be so harsh to me. I hear a crack and my eyes widen as I look down at the ice beneath my feet.