Chapter 51

Zuko and Uncle went to eat breakfast with the others, leaving me to feed Masumi. I rummage through the bag of her things until I find her bottle. I allow her to guide it into her mouth and she drinks about half of the milk from the bottle.

"You were hungry." I giggle. She smiles at me. I put the bottle back in her bag before going to join the others for breakfast.

"Your task in this war is to take down Azula. I recommend taking Ivy and Katara with you. And little Masumi of course." Uncle tells my husband just as I reach the group.

"What about us? What's our task?" Sokka asks. Uncle smiles.

"What do you think it is?" Uncle asks. Sokka glances at Suki, Rin, and Toph.

"We should take out the fleet of airships. That way they can't burn anything and we'll be right there if Aang needs us." Sokka says. Uncle nods in approval.

"But Uncle...I can't risk them getting hurt by Azula. You know it'll happen." Zuko says, worry written all over his face. Uncle looks directly at Zuko.

"If you want to keep that from happening, you know what to do." Uncle says. Zuko realizes something. He then nods.

"Zuko." I say. He looks at me like he was caught eating the rest of my favorite food. I hand Masumi to Rin.

"I need to speak with you for a second." I tell my husband as I cross my arms. Zuko stands up and guides me a little ways away from the others.

"What exactly are you going to do about Azula?" I ask worriedly. Zuko sighs and takes my face in his hands.

"Nothing that you need to worry about. Okay?" Zuko asks softly. I place my hands on his chest and feel tears fill my eyes.

"I...I just can't lose you. I've left way too many times and I can't be away from you again. Please don't do anything that could harm you." I plead shakily. Zuko closes his eyes.

"Sweetie, you know I love you. So much. And that's exactly why I have to do everything I can to keep you and our daughter safe." Zuko says gently. A few tears slip down my cheeks and I rub his chest lightly.

"I love you too. Just please. Please don't leave me." I whimper before pulling him into a hug. He hugs me tightly, rubbing my back comfortingly.

"I will never leave you. Never ever. Okay? Please don't worry." Zuko says sweetly. I pull back slightly and look up into his sweet golden eyes.

"I'm your wife. It's my job to worry." I reply. He sighs.

"I'll be okay. I promise." Zuko tries to reassure me. I sigh, not wanting to keep arguing about this.

"Okay." I reply, giving him a gentle kiss. He kisses me back.

"You should get going if you want to get to the palace before Azula is crowned Fire Lord." Uncle tells us. Zuko and I pull out of the kiss and nod. We climb onto Appa and I smile at Katara as she passes Masumi to me.

"So what's the plan?" Katara asks. I sigh.

"Zuko has one. But he won't tell me what it is." I reply. She raises an eyebrow at me. Zuko looks back at me after getting Appa in the air and facing the right direction.

"Sweetie, I promise that I know what I'm doing." Zuko says. I frown when I see a twinkle of guilt in his eyes.

"I trust you." I reply. Zuko gives me a small smile before turning back around. The sun is beginning to set by the time we arrive at the palace. We land in front of Azula as she's about to be crowned.

"You're not becoming Fire Lord today. I am." Zuko tells her as he hops down from Appa. Katara takes Appa's reins.

"Oh really? And how do you suppose that will happen?" Azula laughs crazily. Zuko glances at me for a second and sighs.

"Agni Kai." Zuko snaps. My eyes widen in horror. Katara looks shocked and moves Appa to the side, out of the way of the battle.

"I'm sorry it had to end this way, Brother." Azula says sarcastically as she drops her cape while walking to her starting point. Zuko moves to his.

"No you're not." Zuko replies simply. They take their stances and Azula makes the first attack. I hold Masumi close to my chest, fearing for her father's life. But I know he can take her. Although something seems off about Azula, her bangs are cut crazily and she has dark circles under her eyes. This could create a brand new problem for Zuko. I gasp when I see Azula miss her lightning strike. I quickly hand Masumi over to Katara and run out some distance behind Zuko, wanting to be close enough to help if he gets hurt.

"Go on! Shoot more lightning at me! What's the matter!? Afraid I'll redirect it!?" Zuko exclaims. I shake my head, rapidly. Azula glares at him.

"You want to see lightning!? I'll show you lightning!" She yells and creates some. She stops before shooting it, taking the time to plan her move. And that's when I see her eyes flicker towards me. Zuko notices as well, but by the time he started running in front of me, it was too late to position himself in front of me to redirect it. My heart sinks as Zuko hits the ground.

"Zuko!" I scream. Azula cackles crazily and moves towards me, ready to finish this. And all I can do, is worry about my husband.

Hey everyone! I'm back! So this is almost over and I'll probably want to take a break before moving onto the comics. Which I will be writing it in this book so no need to worry about searching for it on my account! I will begin writing for the comics September 2nd, 2017. But I wanted your opinions! I want to start writing for something else and I want you all to vote on your favorite idea!

All you have to do is say the name of the idea in the comments and let me know what you think of this story as the tv show slowly comes to an end.

1. Seth Clearwater Love Story (Twilight: Eclipse)

2. Paul Lahote Love Story (Twilight: New Moon)

3. Jasper Hale Love Story (Twilight)

4. Jacob Black Love Story  (Twilight)

5. Aro Volturi Love Story (Twilight: New Moon)

Voting ends June 20th, 2017. I will begin writing for the most voted for story on July 5th, 2017.

Thank you!

- Day