Chapter 46

I watch Aang and Zuko practice a Fire Bending form. Katara, Rin, and Toph are sitting beside me. Sokka and Suki went into town for some necessities. Toph and Rin are playing with Masumi. Once Zuko and Aang finish and bow to each other, I jump up with two towels. I run forward and hand one to Aang and then the other to Zuko. My husband sits on the edge of the fountain.

"Isn't it a bit odd to hide from the Fire Lord in his own house?" Katara asks. Zuko dries the back of his neck with the towel I gave him.

"No one will look here. My family hasn't been here since they were actually happy. And that was a long time ago." Zuko replies. I sit beside him and wrap my arms around him. I then kiss his cheek. He smiles softly at me and hugs me back before kissing my forehead.

"Look at what we found!" Sokka calls. We look at him and Suki as they run towards us.

"We found a poster for a play about us!" Suki exclaims.

"The Boy In The Iceberg is a new production by the critically acclaimed Ember Island Players." Sokka says glancing at the poster. Zuko makes a look of horror.

"My mother used to take us to see them. They butchered Love Amongst The Dragons every year." Zuko groans.

"So that's what you'd complain about when you came back from Ember Island." I laugh. Zuko puts his face in his hands and slouches over. I giggle and cuddle into his side.

"We should totally go see it!" Aang exclaims.

"What? Are you crazy? We can't just go see a play about ourselves. That's just weird." Rin says.

"Rin is right. We have to stay here." Katara says.

"But this is the stupid time wasting nonsense I've been missing!" Sokka cries. I grin.

"I'd like to see it." I say. Suki and Toph nod in agreement.

"Ivy, they're horrible." Zuko says in a pleading voice.

"Pleeeaaasssee." I plead and clutch my hands together while giving my best puppy face. He groans and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Fine. But where are you going to find someone to watch Masumi?" Zuko asks.

"Didn't you say you came here with Azula, Ty Lee, and Mai? And you went to a party?" I ask. Zuko raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Why?" Zuko asks.

*Time Lapse*

I knock on the door and Zuko stares at me in disbelief.

"You're kidding right?" Zuko asks. The door opens and there stands a snobby looking guy with a ponytail. Or some sort of bun. I don't care either way.

"Hi. Chad right? Look, you gave my husband trouble last time so let me make this clear, you are to watch our daughter and take care of her. If I so much as find a tiny bruise, your head will be mounted above my fireplace." I threaten the guy as I put Masumi in his arms. Then I smile sweetly and wave.

"Thanks bye. We'll pick her up in a few hours." I say and walk away with the others.

"She's scary sometimes." I hear Aang say to Zuko.

"I know. But it's kinda fun when she gets like that." Zuko replies. I feel a small smile spread across my lips. We reach the theater for the Ember Island Players and get some snacks. We then proceed to go to our seats in the nosebleed section. Katara sits in the front row I sit to her left and Toph is to her right. Zuko is to my left.

"Uh. Zuko I kinda wanted to sit there." Aang says gesturing to where we're sitting. Oh yeah, he has a crush on Katara. I forgot.

"You can sit next to me. What's the big deal?" Zuko asks.