Chapter 33

I wanted to give a big thank you to Coolabigirl for encouraging me to write more. She is a big influence to keep going. So thank you so much! And I also would like to thank lylly_pink_ranger for giving me encouragement and ideas when I get a Writer's Block! So thank you both so so much! - BeatriceIsDauntless

I follow Katara as we hurry across someone's property to get clothes. I grab a kimono and some shoes. Katara and I hide behind a rock to get changed. Katara has to help me change since I can't bend over or reach my arms up too far. The kimono I grabbed is a simple dark red with silky gold trim and ribbon. The shoes are standard firenation shoes. I let my hair down and brush it out. Katara smiles at me.

"You look beautiful." Katara compliments me. I grin.

"I look like a bloated buffalo. You look gorgeous." I reply. She rolls her eyes.

"You're pregnant. There's a difference." Katara laughs as we walk out to the others.

"Okay. I'm the oldest and the pregnant one so I'll be the mother if we're asked. Sokka, since you're the oldest male, you'll be the father. Rin you'll be my sister. Katara you'll be our daughter along with Toph and Aang is our son." I tell everyone.

"Sounds good!" They chorus. We enter the town for lunch and head towards a meat place. Aang looks revolted by the restaurant.

"Uh. I'll just go get some lettuce out of the garbage." Aang says. We shrug and enter the restaurant. I order a kabob while everyone else orders other stuff. Although Sokka gets a kabob too. We leave the restaurant with our food and look around for Aang.

"He's probably back in the cave." Toph says. I bite my lip as I remember his outfit. That was a standard Fire Nation school uniform. Some guards must've seen him and took him to the school.

"Yeah. You're probably right." Rin agrees with Toph. We head back to the cave and he's not there.

"I hope he's okay. I can't go out and look for him due to the baby." I sigh. Rin places a hand on my shoulder.

"He'll be fine." Rin reassures me. I nod and sit by the fire. The sun starts to disappear beyond the horizon. School should've ended hours ago. Where is he?

"Sorry I'm late. I was playing hide and go boom with a few kids after school." Aang says as he enters the cave. I smile.

"How was school Aang? Learn anything fun?" I ask. Aang goes to respond but Sokka cuts him off with screaming a bunch of nonsense.

"Sokka! Aang will most likely learn about secret ways into the palace soon. Just let the boy go to school tomorrow." I scold Sokka. He nods quickly.

"Okay! Sounds good!" Sokka exclaims. I roll my eyes and gesture for Aang to go to sleep.

"Goodnight everyone." I say and I lay down with Aang on Appa's tail.

*skip to the next night when Ivy and Sokka have to go to the principle with Aang*

"I'm glad you could come Mr. and Mrs..." The principle trails off.

"Fire. I'm Wang Fire and this is my wife." Sokka says with a fake voice and accent. He also has a fake beard on.

"Ember Fire, lovely to meet you." I say in a soft slightly deeper voice.

"Right. Well...Mr. and Mrs. Fire. Your son, Kuzon, has been here for two days and is already causing trouble." The principle says. I gasp in fake shock.

"Oh my! That doesn't sound like our Kuzon." I say with disappointment.

"That's exactly what I'd expect you to say, Ma'am. But if he causes anymore problems in my school, we're sending him off to a refinery school!" The principle exclaims.

"I completely agree! Young man! When we get home, you're gonna get the punishment of a lifetime!" Sokka yells at Aang.

"That's exactly what I want to hear. That is all. You may go." The principle says. We stand up and I guide Aang out of the room with Sokka following us. We get back to the cave.

"Go do fifty push-ups!" Sokka orders Aang. My brother sighs and goes to do as Sokka says. I wave a finger at Sokka.

"Now don't you tell my son what to do! Kuzon go on and eat your dinner. Then you can play with your siblings." I say. Aang grins.

"Thanks Mom!" Aang exclaims and runs over to Rin. She hands him a bowl of food.

"You'll be a good mom." Katara says to me. I smile.

"I hope so. But with the invasion coming up. I don't know what I'm going to do. It's dangerous to be 7 almost 8 months pregnant when you have to go attack someone." I sigh. Katara gives me a smile.

"Knowing you, you can handle anything." Katara says.

"What makes you think that?" I ask.

"Well you never give up on the people you love. And you always stay so strong. I don't know how you do it." Katara replies. I bite my lip.

"I don't know how I do it either." I admit before laying down on Appa's tail. I place two fingers on my engagement necklace, trying to think about Zuko without crying.

"I know you must be mad at me. But just remember that I love you so much." I whisper even though I know he can't hear me. A tear slips down my cheek despite my efforts. I love Zuko. But Aang and the others need me. And I need them.