chapter 2 - Oh shit!

♤♡◇♧

Recap-

She stood there for a couple more seconds still glaring at were he once stood before she turned around.

BANG!

♤♡◇♧

The gunshot rung out in Sophie ears even if she had them covered. Her inner instincts made her crouch down in a protective squat with her eyes closed.

Peeling open her eyes she realised that no one had been aiming a gun at her. She stood up feeling quite embarrassed before she noticed that no body was on the street.

She let out a sigh.

Then she paused wasn't there a guy here a few seconds ago? Her eyes widen when she realised this. Glancing at the ally he was standing outside she ran forward.

Pausing outside the ally she froze.

The man from before lay on the ground blood weeping from his chest and his eyes rolled back. Sophie stared down at him with a look of grief and horror.

Her eyes than traveled up to another guy with a cigarette in his mouth. He had a gun in his hand, aimed down at the guy on the floor.

He was looking straight at Sophie.

Sophie took off in full sprint towards the way she was heading. She didn't get far before strong arms were wrapped around her waist. She opened her mouth to let out a scream, but was cut short when a white cloth was place over it.

Before she knew it she was breathing in the chemicals on the cloth. Her eyes started drooping and she suddenly stopped struggling in the man's arms.

Everything suddenly went dark.

♤♡◇♧

The end

Lol jk. Carry on (my wayward son!)

♤♡◇♧

Sophie woke up with a splitting headache. She groaned getting up and looked around.

She was in a room. No windows? What the actual fuck. What kind of room has no windows! There was no bed either. Okay now that's just mean! There was a door. What was she suspose to do with that? Door her way out.

She ran over to the door and tried to open.

Cliché much. Its locked!

Sighing to herself she sat down in the corner of the room, before she remembered something. Her phone!

She looked in her back pocket of her jeans and pulled it out.

Dialing Amaya's number she waited.

"Hello?" Came a voice.

"Amaya help! I've bee-" Suddenly the doorknob started jiggling.

"I've been kidnapped and I -" she was cut off as 2 guys came into the room. Seeing her with the phone they came charging at her.

"-Don't know we're I am!" She screamed into the phone before it was knocked out of her hands and slid across the floor.

Two hands gripped her by the shoulders, keeping her from escaping.

"Hey let go of me you Camel snot!" She yelled. Her insults were always creative.

"Excuse me?" Said a rough voice from her left.

"Yeah that's right you Camel dung!"

"Sophie who are you yelling at?" Said a muffled voice through the phone.

"Camel pee and Camel dung, duh!" She said struggling in there grasp.

"Your the Camel dung here!" Said the guy from her right.

"No I'm not!"

"Yeah you are!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

" Monkey poop!"

"Bitch!"

"Frog slime!"

"Whore!"

"Pineapple!"

"Sl- did you just call me a pineapple?" He asked a bit confused.

"Your just jealous that I'm creative with my insults." She said crossing her arms.

"Sophie where are you?!" Amaya's voice came through the phone. "I'm gonna call the poli-"

BANG!

♤♡◇♧

I love ending chapters with a big bang!

Comment, share and do your thing!

Maymay out! *drops microphone*