Chapter 41- pew pew pew

Sophies P.O.V

I walked up the stairs with Amaya following me.

The second floor was empty so I gestured for us to go to the top level where I knew April was. Probably every one else was. I heard shouting and that was when I started sprinting. You know it's real when I'm sprinting.

I slowed down as I neared towards the door which was pulled right open. I peaked inside the room.

Kyle and the gang stood on one side of the bed, their guns on the floor. On the other side stood a man holding a gun to April's head. "I'll shoot her!" He exclaimed and his arm started shaking.

Amaya stopped behind me.

"We've put our guns down." Kyle reasoned. "Just like you said. If you leave now, we won't have any trouble."

"You don't understand." The man said. "I have to get this girl to Noah or he'll hunt me down and kill me."

"I know your trying save your life, but can you just think of my sister for a second, please?" Kyle said.

The man wasn't listening though, his eyes where darting around the room so much that he caught sight of me. "You!" He said. "In here now or I'll kill her."

I stepped forward and Amaya did too but I nudged her back behind the door. I went and stood beside Kyle. If Amaya was outside the room she could do something, anything. If she was smart enough.

-

Amaya's P.O.V

Sophie nudged me back and walked into the room herself.

She's just gonna leave this all to me, huh. What the hell am I gonna do? Wait a minute, there's probably a whole room full of weapons here. I turned around and started searching for the room.

After ten minutes I finally found it picked up the first gun I saw. I don't know what kinda gun it was, I don't speak gun language, but it looked dangerous.

I then turned around and started back towards the room. On my way I ran into Selarn who seemed to of stumbled up the stairs. Her hair was messy and her lipstick was all smudged. She glared at me. "Your gonna regret doin-"

She didn't have time to finish her sentence cause I had already hit her in the gut while walking past. I am feeling confident today.

Like Beyonce flipping her hair around at concerts without being afraid to take an eye out with it.

I mentally high fived myself before stopping outside the door again. I took a minute to think of something cool to say before I walked in confidently with my gun held up.

"Weapon down, motherfucker." I said pointing my gun right at the man who seemed shocked. Bitch you should be.

The moment of shock was enough for the rest of the gun to pick up their own guns and aim theirs at him. The man gave up and put his gun down and hands up in defeat.

"Ha! Score one for me," I cheered. I paused. "And you guys."

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Just put the gun down, we all know you don't even know how to use it."

"What are you-" I said but the gun went off while I was aiming it at the roof. "- Oh shit somebody take this!" I called and Chris came and took out of my hands.

Well that was fun.

-

Whoop, this is late af.

Comment one thing you guys like about yourselfs.