Chapter 19 - secrets, yay!

♤♡◇♧

Sophie's P.O.V

"I'm bored!" Blake groaned stretching himself out on the couch.

I rolled my eyes. "Think of something to do then."

He seemed to think a little bit before he sat up with a grin. "Let's play hide and seek!"

Amaya, who was sitting on the arm chair across from me starred at him blankly. I mirrored her actions.

"What are you, five?" Chris, who was standing in doorway, said causing me to jump.

"Come on guys, just one game." Blake begged.

Silence.

"Do you guys really have anything better to do?"

He had a point there.

That's why half an hour later I found my self wandering the top level of the house (the one that Kyle had clearly said was off limits).

Nobody was up here, and it was just full of empty guest rooms. This place has too many rooms, seriously.

Beep...beep...beep.

I paused. It was coming from one of the rooms on my right. I pressed my ear to the one closest. It was definitely coming from in there.

"I'm gonna regret this.." I whispered to myself before placing my hand on the knob and turning.

I paused in the doorway, staring at the little girl who was laying in the bed connected to a machine by all these tubes. Her eyes where closed and she had bandages wrapped around the top of her head.

Before I could even processes properly what I was looking at, the door was pulled shut and I was shoved out of the way by Kyle.

I turned to glare at him but he I instantly shrinked back at the look on his face.

"What do you think your doing?" He sneered at me.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out and I was left there gaping like a goldfish.

His glare hardened. "Answer me."

"I'm playing hide and seek." I blurted.

-

Look, I'm actually putting a plot into this story. Wooowoowowowowowoowowowwoowowowow.

Okay, I'm good now.