Chapter 38 - extra kidnapped!

Amaya's P.O.V

Me and Blake where being taped to a seat each on the opposite side of the table from Sophie.

One of the guys finished taping Blake's wrist to the chair arms. He turned to the other. "You go alert the boss that these two are here."

The other guy nodded before leaving the room.

A moment of silence passed.

"Soooooo, where you from?" Blake asked the guy. All he did was raise and eyebrow, but he stayed silent.

"Points for trying Blake." Sophie commented. "You know who's not gonna get points?" Sophie said turning to the guy. "You if you don't get me a cookie."

He was still silent.

Sophie groaned and leaned back in her chair. "I'm so hungry."

I looked around the room for any signs of us getting out of her. Nothing I could think off. I shuffled in my chair, suddenly feeling something in my back pocket.

Why the he'll didn't I keep that in my goddamn ear??!!

I wish I could slap myself but my hands seen to be restricted at the moment.

Which also means I can't reach the ear piece in my pocket.

I looked over at Sophie. She stared back. "Make a distraction." I mouthed at her.

She nodded before she stared rocking back and forth on her chair. She leaned back far enough for her chair to make her loose balance and fall backwards with a thud. "Owie." She exclaimed.

That's when I star eyes twisting my wrist around, bending the tape. The guy who stood behind Blake walked over to get Sophie off the ground. I didn't stop at all, and kept on trying to pull at the tape even if my skin was burning. Then with my non existent muscles I was able to pull my arm out from under the tape and reach into my back pocket to get the ear piece and put in my ear.

I glanced back at Sophie who was being lifted back into her position by no name man. She glanced at me and raised an eye brow. I nodded back.

I put my arm under the piece of tape just before the guy looked my way. He then went and stood behind me, probably finding me the most suspicious one out of us.

That's when I realized a voice was talking to me through the ear piece.

"Hello? Amaya are you there!?"

It's Chris.

I couldn't answer back, the guy behind me would know that I had the ear piece in.

"Well," I said. "Doesnt this suck? Where all stuck in the room, tied to chairs by tape. Now that I say that out loud, I feel like this is gonna turn into a chapter from fifty shades of grey."

"Amaya!" Sophie hissed.

"Ew, gross." Blake said.

"What are you talking about?" Chris hissed into my ear.

"I mean, we haven't even met Kyle's brother and he already seems like a pretty weird guy." I said.

"Pfft, more like mentally unstable." Sophie said.

"Amaya what are you talking about?!" Chris said.

"Oh my Fucking God!" I said aloud. "Chris we've been Fucking kidnapped! Help!" I screamed.

That's when a hand grabbed my face and pulled the ear piece out of my ear. I heard a crunch sound telling me it had been stood on. The hand let go of my face.

"Well." Blake.said. "You think he got the message loud and clear?"

Yeah please don't yell at me. I updated bc we reached 15 on the humor list. High fives for everyone. Also I'm pretty sick and my b'day tomorrow so u can't get angry at me!