Chapter 34 - apples

Just a question, should all authors notes be like the last one??

Sophie P.O.V

"You must be the Sophie I've been hearng so much about."

I stared at the man I front of me who sat at the end of a large table. In his hand he held an Apple. Why that is irrelevant? I don't know.

He took a bite of the Apple and smirked at me while he chewed. "What's wrong princess? Scared of me are you?"

"Damn right I'm scared." I said and pulled at the arms of Thomas and Jack who had a hold of me. "I'm scared of the resemblance between you and Kyle."

"We are brothers what did you expect?" He said raising his eyebrow. I shrugged. "Sophie take a seat."

Jack and Thomas dragged me towards the table and sat me down right next to him. Before I could even stand up, my arms where duct tapped one to the armrests of the chair.

Speaking of duct tape, you know the strip that was across my mouth? Yeah, I screamed like a bitch when that came off.

"So, Sophie." Noah said after taking a bite of his Apple. "How are you feeling right now?"

"Disappointed."

"Explain."

"Well if you and Kyle where vampires, you'd kinda be like the Salvatore brothers. Only Aussie." I said.

"I have no idea what your talking about." Noah said shaking his head.

"No body usually does." I sighed and watched as the other two guys left the room without saying anything.

"Sophie, do you realize how much danger your in right now?" Noah said.

I scoffed. "Like I know shit."

Noah squinted his eyes at me, probably trying to suss me out. He leaned back in his chair before smirking at me. "Your a sarcastic one aren't you?"

"Really what gave it away?" I said dryly. "Look dude, from what I've heard about you, your an asshole."

"That I am."

"You get really angry. Angry enough to crash a car and get your sister into a coma-"

His fist banged the table. "That was not my fault!" He yelled. "It was my idiot brother, he was the one who made me do that!" He started remballing. "He said have mercy on her and I didn't. SHE DIDN'T DESERVE MERCY!!!"

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"The girl." He paused and looked at me. I heard a distance thud, telling me he had dropped his apple. "The girl I have my god Damon heart to went behind my back and did the unforgivable. So of course I had to kill her!"

It was at the this moment I realized, this guy was mentally and emotionally unstable in so many ways.

I guess Noah realized he was spilling some facts that should stay in the cup. He straightened himself up in his seat. "It doesn't matter anyway, she's gone now."

A shiver of fear went through me. Right now I'm thinking that Kyle is way better than this crazy guy.

Comment and stuff guys we are at 18 on the humor list. Yay! It's like 7in the morning here in Australia