Chapter 13 - America bitches!!

♤♡◇♧

Recap-

"Gotta catch them all!"

"POKÉMON!!!"

♤♡◇♧

Sophie's P.O.V

"If you look out your window now you guys will be seeing American waters." Lucy said.

(Idk how the fuck to say it okay?)

Blake was immediately at the window. His cheeks pressed up against the glass, like a kid at a candy shop.

'We're finally here, that plane ride was Hella long' I though to myself looking out the window.

Everyone had practically lost their voices from singing so we all couldn't cheer. Unfortunately for Blake he had lost his voice completely so all he could do was jump around to express how excited he was.

_________

We got off the plane at a New York airport, we were then put in a black limo and we're currently on our way to some sort of secret hide out of some sorts.

"Why are we in a America again?" Amaya asked from next to Chris and Lucy." Oh yeah, that's right! Because somebody lied to me and said they'd get me a Twix bar!" She said glaring at Chris.

Chris sighed before, reaching into his pocket and miraculously pulling out a Twix bar. Amaya sat there mouth open.

I watched from the other side of the car from next to Blake and Kyle. Mitch sat in the front seat next to the mystery driver.

Chris handed Amaya the Twix bar and she ripped the bar open and started eating it.

"Hey where's mine!" I called. I wanted a Twix bar too!

He sighed again and pulled another one out of his pocket and handed me one. I ate it greedily.

"Where did you get these from?" Amaya asked through a full mouth.

"I have my ways.." He said leaning back in his seat.

Me and Amaya looked at eachother before shrugging and taking another bite out of our bars.

I looked at Kyle who sat next to me. He looked nervous? Why is he nervous? He was the one who wanted to come here to America!

"Dude, you look like your about to puke." I said to him.

He looked at me and raised and eyebrow.

"Shut up and eat your Twix." He said ending the discussion.

I glared before going back to eating my Twix. 'That's the last time I'm gonna worry about someone.'

________

"This is where we are staying?" Amaya asked.

We all stood at the drive way of a huge mansion. When I mean huge I'm mean gigantic.

"Yep." Kyle answered almost sadly.

"Oh. My. Satan." Amaya said looking up at  the 'house'.

"Don't you mean God?" Chris asked.

"You can worship your things and I'll worship mine."

"Okay whatever."

"Where the fuck did you get this big ass mansion from dude?" I practically screamed.

Kyle walked forward towards the house without answering. I shrugged before walking forward into the house.

I think it was bigger on the inside.

"Dude it a Fucking TARDIS!!!!" Amaya screamed. I didn't get it. What's a Tardis?

"Oh my god you watch doctor who?" Lucy said to Amaya.

"Yes!!!" Amaya screamed. They then went on a long and boring talk about blue boxes and someone named Rose?

Uhg whatever.

"Go chose a room up stairs." Kyle said.

I raised an eyebrow." Dude aren't you worried we will, you know, escape."

"You wouldn't last a day in this country." Kyle said before walking into a room.

'You wanna bet?'

♤♡◇♧

Smol chapter cause I'm still a bitch!!!

Over 300 reads guys wooooooo.

I love you and you and you and you, not you, yes you and you and, no not you, yes you and you and you.

You get the point.

I love you all. No not you.