Chapter 33 - woop yeah self defence

Sophie's P.O.V

"...and that's the story of how my grandma managed to break into the set of Brooklyn Nine nine and get an autograph from that chick that's plays Rosa." The British guy, who's name was Thomas, finished his story.

"Dude your grandma's a badass." Said Jack, the one who slashed the car's tyres. Jack sat in the front seat driving the car and Thomas sat in the back keeping an eye on me. Honestly there was nothing I could do since they literally wrapped me up in bubble wrap and duct taped my mouth shut. I wiggled around a little just to make the popping sound.

"Even with the tape on her mouth she makes a lot of noise." Jack said.

To piss him off even more I slammed myself into the side of the car door to make more popping noise.

Jack glared at me in the rearview mirror. "You are so lucky where already at our destination otherwise I'd shoot you right now."

I ignored him and looked out the window, where-

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? ANOTHER HUGE ASS MANSION??? WHAT IS WITH THIS FAMILY?

After getting over my shock I realized we had rolled into a garage next to mansion. Thomas pulled me out of the car where I struggled to stand up due to the bubble wrap.

I glared at him and he just sighed before pulling the bubble wrap of me. As soon as he did that I tried swinging my fist as his stupid perfect jaw. (Of course he's hot wtf did you expect?)

He dodged it, grabbed my elbow and pulled it behind my back to connect with my other elbow leaving my arms trapped.

When all else fails, you know what they say.

S.I.N.G

Somehow I managed to elbow him in the chest. The Solar plexus.

In this moment of shock I brought the heel of my shoes into his foot like a Instep.

And then while preoccupied with the pain in his chest and foot, I sent the back of my fist into his Nose.

And lastly I turned around and pulled up my knee sharply to connect with his Groin.

And with that I was running away leaving a British guy on the ground with a damaged nose and baby maker.

I new Miss Congineiality wouldn't let me down.

That's was until Jack the tyre slasher came out of no where and tripped me over.

I groaned and rolled over to look up at him. He looked down at me. "Honestly I give you points for trying."

"Fuck off." I mumbled from behind the duct tape before I was pulled up onto my feet and marched through the garage by a limping Thomas and deeply annoyed Jack.

Kyle's brother has a lot of fancy cars that I can't name. Wouldn't it be ashame if something happened to them.

*chucks new chapter at go* here you go keep it.

Heads up guys plz don't ask me to update just as I've given you a new chapter. I know there short but I still have to get through my first year of high school. Thanks.