Chapter 36 - gf?

As you can see I'm running out of ideas for chapter names.

Amaya's P.O.V

Blake and I where in the middle of our fifth tub of ice cream when we heard the front door open, followed by a serious of pained grunting.

Immediately we got up, pushing away our cravings and running for the door with the others behind us.

In the doorway stood Kyle, holding his bleeding left arm. I paused, realizing Sophie wasn't there. A feeling of dread appeared in my stomach but I pushed it away, realizing Kyle was shot.

"Quick, get him to the couch." Lucy ordered. She turned to me and Blake. "You two get me some towels and the first aid kit."

Me and Blake went rushing off to collect the things she needed as Mitch guided Kyle into the lounge room. Before I was out of earshot I had heard Kyle whisper something. "He took her, the damn bastard took her."

I took a deep breath and settled my panic as I followed Blake.

-
Sophies P.O.V

"Holy Shi- Babe!"

I let out a yawn and looked around for the voice that had woken me up. In front of me stood a girl with brown hair looking down at me with panic. I'd be surprised too if I found a girl duct taped to a chair in my dinning room.

A few seconds later, Noah walked in to the room behind her. "Whats the matter- oh."

She turned to him, a fire in her eyes. "I thought we agreed no more hostages, Noah."

"But this is for something important." He said. "I promise she'll only be here until tomorrow night."

The girl looked back at me, pity in her eyes. Pity for me or for herself? Who cares? I don't! The only thing I care about is my back and how much it hurts!!!

"Fine," she sighed. "But if I find her dead body anywhere in this house you'll be dead next." She threatened before walked towards the exit. She paused to look over her shoulder. "Love you babe." She said sweetly before leaving.

Noah groaned. "And people wander why where going six months strong, she's absolutely crazy." He mumbled under his breath.

"Maybe that's why your perfect for each other. " I said to him.

He glared at me. "I don't care what she says, I will kill you."

I frowned and looked down at the table.

I heard him walk towards the door and the slam it shut behind him, leaving me alone again.

My stomach grumbled.

"Well fuck, I'm hungary."

-

Amayas P.O.V

"Hey Blake?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think Sophies alright?" I asked. Blake, Chris and I where in the kitchen. Chris asleep in a chair with his head rested on the table.

Blake sighed. "You want a straight answer?"

I shrugged.

"Well here's a straight answer anyway, I don't know." Blake said. "I really don't know."

I nodded, not really paying attention because I had been up since five in the morning and it's now 12 in the afternoon. I just need a little nap. I rested my head on the table like Chris and let my eyes close.

Woop dere it iz

Hope you liked it. I gotta question for y'all who read the authors notes. Should I ask the official Wattpad humor thing to put my book in their reading list?

Also, thanks for over ninety followers I'm so close to one hundred.

Edit- I just wanna tell u guys I came out to my mother as bi. She said I was too young to be labelled and I should just be happy. I am happy. But u know, I think she's accepted, idk it was really unclear.