Chapter 37 - rescue mission

Let me just start off by saying thankyou for 100 followers. Also why don't you go follow the person who asked me to start this book in the first place sophie_omeley she asked me to write this over a year ago, originally just fun but here we are now!!

Amaya's P.O.V

"Can someone please explain to me who the hell Noah is?" I said for the third time. We all sat in the lounge room listening to Kyle explain what had happened.

"Noah is Kyle's asshole brother who has decided to kidnap Sophie who he will only return if Kyle hands over April, Kyle's little sister, who at the moment is in a coma lying in a bed in one of the upstairs guest rooms." Blake rushed before turning back to Kyle. "What is the plan? How the hell are we gonna rescue Sophie?"

Kyle sat in his own chair. His arm, just like Chris's, was in a sling. It almost felt like they where twinning. "We're gonna sneak into my brothers mansion tonight instead of tomorrow night. Everyone start getting ready." Kyle said and stood.

"How are we suppose to do this with you and Chris's arms like that?" Lucy asked.

Kyle turned to Chris. "We can do this."

"No you can't." Lucy said. "You guys will stay in the car and Mitch, Bake, me and Amaya will all sneak in to rescue Sophie. You two boys will stay in the van to guide us through the house via the only map we have of the place. Got it?"

"Hell no." Chris said.

"Hell no what?"

"Hell no is Amaya going in there." Chris demanded.

"We need all the help we can get." Lucy said. "And I promise you she won't get hurt." Lucy said.

I awkwardly sat in the corner of the room. "Do I have a say in this at all?" I asked.

Blake shook his head. "Not when it comes to Lucy."

"Damn."

-

"I can't believe where doing this." I whispered excitedly.

"You know you don't have to whisper."

We where all packed into the back of a black van parked a few roads down from the mansion. Chris picked up a bulletproof vest and slipped over my head. "I'm sorry I said. It's just the adrenaline is getting to me and I feel like a spy."

"The spys are usually the good guys though." Blake said. "You know, we aren't the good guys."

It was at that moment I realized what I had been doing for the last couple of weeks. I had been acting like I was best friends with a fucking gang. As in, the type that has guns and goes around shooting other gangs. They probably even have matching tattoos. Oh God, I even like one of them. I'm actually kind of dating one of them. I do not have Stockholm syndrome! I refuse to believe I do.

"Amaya?" I was snapped out my thoughts by Chris voice. "When you get out of the van, you have to listen to everything Lucy says, okay?"

I nodded, my mouth to dry to speak.

"Good." He said. And then he placed a weird ear live thing in my ear. "With this I'll be with you every step of the way." He smiled.

I smiled back, but it felt wrong like I shouldn't be trusting anyone. I pushed away those thoughts and focused on the task at hand. I had to rescue my best friend.

Lucy glanced over her shoulder at me, Blake and Mitch and nodded before opening the van door.

-

You waited this long for something that's not even that good. I'm sorry guys.

But how about this.

Let's do a special Q & A for the character's of the book!