Chapter 20 - ruler number one

♤♡◇♧

Amaya's P.O.V

"We..."

"ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!!" I screeched when I came popping out of my hiding place in the kitchen pantry.

Blake stood in behind the kitchen counter grinning while holding his phone which seem to have the beginning credits of Steven Universe. "Found you."

"Butthole." I said before climbing back into the cuboard.

"Wait, what are you doing?" He asked as I pressed myself back in to my hiding place.

"I'm ignoring you."

"Come on, I need help finding Chris and Sophie."

"Fine."

-

We ended up finding Chris in his bedroom playing his phone.

"Ha found you!" Blake cheered.

Chris looked up, confused. "What? We where still playing?"

Blake glared at him. "You suck."

Chris smiled. "You swallow."

"You both gurgle." I said unintentionally. They both turned to look at me. "It just came out."

"Just don't say that again." Blake sighed, before shuddering.

"So where's Sophie?" I asked.

"I don't know, I think I saw her go upstairs." Chris said before getting hit behind the head by blake. "Ow? What the-"

"Rule number two of hide 'n' seek, don't rat other players out about their hiding place." Blake said as if it was obvious.

"What's rule number one?"

"Don't sneak off with other players to have sex, duh."

"Is sex always on your mind, Blake?" I asked.

"That and food."

-

"It's been half an hour, how come we can't find her." I asked as we came to the last room on the second floor of the mansion. I eyed the stairs that led up to the top floor. Kyle said they where put of bounds. Sophie's not that stupid though.

Right?

Why am I asking myself that, of course she's that stupid.

Chris, thinking exactly what I'm thinking spoke up from next to me. "She wouldn't."

"She actually would." I said. "I've known here since year two. She would do it."

Chris gave a sigh before nudging Blake, who was fuming in annoyance at not being able to find sophie. "What?" He said.

"She's probably up there, buddy." Chris said to him.

Blake furrowed his eye brows. "Why-" he paused. "Yeah, okay, let's go."

Chris then turned to me. "You should stay down here. " he said.

I gaped. "What? No."

"Do you wanna get in the same trouble as Sophie's probably is in?" He said.

I opened my mouth to argue back, but then I realized, he did have a point. "Fine. But you owe me a Twix bar."

"Of course."

-

Ohmygod short as fuck I know. But I'll probably update more.

Probably.

Question, how old do u think I am?

Also, who do u ship?