Chapter 49 - Poor Blake

There is going to be a rant at the end of this chapter.

Amayas P.O.V

"I know little April is awake, signed Noah." Kyle read the note out loud. Sophie and I stood in the hallway outside the room we slept in listening to Kyle.

He scrunched up the paper in his hand and threw into the floor. "You forgot the last part." I said and picked up the piece of paper and unscrunched it. "P.s, you stink."

Kyle gave me an annoyed look and I nodded slowly. "No jokes at this time, understood." I said putting my hands up in defense.

"Amaya, just go back into the room while the...kinda mature people talk." Sophie said nodding her head towards the door. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the bedrom. April sat on her bed fiddling with her fingers.

"Hey, you all good?" I asked sitting down next to her.

She shrugged. "I honestly don't know." She whispered.

"I know what will cheer you up." I said getting an idea. Looking around the room I spotted Lucy's phone on the night stand and I picked it up. It didn't have a pass code. "Well that was pretty stupid." I said before sitting back down next to April.

"What are you doing?" April asked as I went into the YouTube app.

"I'm going to show you the most awesomest person in the world." I said as I typed in a name into the search thing.

"Liza Koshy? Who is that?"

"Youve been in a coma for like two years so you can get away with not knowing who this is." I said as I pressed on a video.

Five minutes later April was laughing her ass off. She choked, that is the outcome of laughing too much. "Whos your favourite?"

"Probably Jett. He just keeps making a mess everywhere he goes." She said trying not to laugh again.

"I know right." I agreed.

A bit later Kyle came in looking a bit pissed. "Pack up everything now. Get your stuff together now." He said and I scrambled to help April into her wheelchair.

Sophie came in a minute later, a duffle bag in her hands. "I got our stuff and April's stuff." She said. Kyle told us to go wait downstairs. I hate taking wheelchairs down stairs so I just got Chris, who was waiting by the stairs, to carry her down. Then we where all piled into the car, Blake looking quit panicked.

"Whats going on?" He said holding his own bag tight on his lap. "Are we going somewhere?"

"It doesn't matter right now, Blake." Kyle said checking the rearview mirror as we started away from the house. "We just need to get as far away from here as possible."

I watched as Blake sank back in his seat and looked down sadly. "I didn't get to say goodbye to Joshua." He said lowly.

I leaned over and rubbed his shoulder.

He had just met the person who he actually genuinely liked and liked him back and now he was leaving all that behind.

Poor Blake.

Okay rant time. Idk if this person is reading this book or not, but they did point out a few things about this book that they personally didn't like so I don't think so.

Listen, i know I said I wanted to know if this needed improvement or anything but no not anymore. This person got me so angry that I didn't finish my dinner and I'm mad. I really liked what was for dinner.

So yeah I guess that'd not much but whatever.