Part 2?

"Hi. Again guys!" Blake says running onto the stage. "I am happy to announce that within less then a day we had so many yes's for a part two. You know what that means guys."

The crowd cheers.

"Part two is gonna be coming your way soon. Hopefully in a couple of days." Blake says cheering with the crowd. "Yeah! That means you get see more of me." He strikes a pose. "And my babe." He winked at the crowd. "And those weirdos I hang out with."

Josh walked onto the stage looking dishivled. "Blake you can't just leave halfway through a makeuot- ohmygod you guys are still here." Joshua said fixing up his half undone shirt. "Why are you guys still here?"

"Cause we got one million yes for a part two!" Blake said.

"Correction we have like, twelve." April said wheeling herself onto the stage.

The crowd cheers again.

"April what are you doing here? How did you even get here, we are on the second floor and the elevator broke." Blake said.

"When it comes to stairs all you need is determination and few fans willing to help." April smirks. "Thanks by the way."

"Hey, where is everybody else?" Joshua asked.

"You know that broken elevator from before?" Blake said.

"Yeah." April and Joshua said.

"Well they're all in there." Blake said and laughed.

"Blake!" Joshua exclaimed. "Why are you only telling me this now?"

"I thought it was funny at the time."

"We'll talk about this later, just come with me to get help." Josh said taking him by the arm and running off the stage. "Come on April."

"These wheels don't go that fast." April said going after them. "Guys and don't forget to look out for Oh Yay! We Don't Know What's Going On! Which is basically part two. Bye!"