Chapter 32 - so help me

Sophie's P.O.V

"Please remind me why where here again?" I said to Kyle as the car slowed down in front of the warehouse. The exact one from before.

"I'm trying to go over anything that I might of missed." He said unbuckling his seat belt and get out of the car.

I sighed dramatically and followed him in. It was probably three in the morning and it was just us two, here in the middle of no where. Like wtf am I even doing!!!???

The place was the exact same as we left it. A mess.

Kyle went back to the things he was originally looking at from the first time we where here and I just stood there to the side.

Five minutes later, we heard it. The sound of a car engine again. Kyle looked up from what he was doing and gestured for me to hide. Instantly I dived behind a stack of crates while Kyle pressed himself against the wall near the entrance with his gun out.

I looked through a gap in the crates and kept my eyes on the entrance. A car rolled to a stop next to Kyle's and two people got out. One of them leaned down next to the car, near the wheels and I heard the sound of air being released. There's goes our wheels.

I looked back for the other guy but he had disappeared.

"Wha-"

A hand covered my mouth and I let out a blocked panicked screeched.

"Hello there Sophie, someones been meaning to chat with you for a while."

Fuck me gently with chainsaw, he has an English accent.

I struggled in his grip but damn did he have muscles. He managed to drag me out from behind the crates into Kyle's line of sight and that's when I felt the barrel of a gun press against the side of my head.

Put that thing back where it came from oh so help so help me! I thought to myself before snickering a little. That probably made English guy uncomfortable.

Kyle's eyes met with mine and he froze. That's when the guy who slashed the tyres came out of nowhere and aimed his gun at Kyle. "Hello Kyle, your brother sends his regards." He said before shooting him.

And then Kyle was dead!!!!

Nuh, he just shot him in the arm. He's still alive.

"You weren't suppose to shoot him!" English guy said and then he started dragging me with him towards thefront exit.

"Yeah, but it just made the whole situation even more dramatic right?" The other one said.

English guy ignored him and turned to Kyle who was lying on the ground clutching into his arm. Well he obviously doesn't have a very high pain threshold. "Kyle, you know what your brother wants. He better get it before tomorrow night at midnight are this girl is dead." He said before he started pushing me towards the car.

Hell no!!!

I bit his hand but it did nothing. "Do that one more time and I shoot you in the fucking head." He threatened and I instantly stopped struggling.

Fuck my life right now.

Yay again another update! Also I'm loving all the votes and comments guys, keep them coming!