Chapter 25 - bullshit

Sophie P.O.V

"Stop complaining Blake, it was just a tap." I said for the umpteenth time as we sat in the lounge room watching some movie.

"My nose was bleeding!" He said and I laughed, mainly because of the fact he looked dumb with tissues stuffed up his nose.

"Your fault for not telling me what the hell is happening with Kyle and his family." I said crossing my arms and sending him a glare.

Blake sighed. "Because I'm not allowed to say, okay?" He paused, "look this gang has a motto, if it's not your bullshit then don't make it your bullshit."

"Well technically I'm not part of the gang." Injected and smiled when he gave me an irritated look.

"Why do you even want to know?" He asked.

I paused. "I don't know, it's boring here and I need something do."

"Like Kyle?"

My eyes widened. "We, no! You disgust me Blake!"

"Pfft, you and me both know that Kyle sure is something." He said.

His words processed in my mind slowly. "Blake..do we need to talk about something?"

Blake cursed under his breath. "Oh fuck it." He turned to me and looked me straight in the eye. "I like girls. And I like guys. Please don't hate me for-"

"Why would I hate you?! Did someone say they hated you because your bisexual? Whoever did, I swear I will kill them. I will put blood on my hands for you!"

It's then that I realized that Blake was on the verge of crying. I wrapped him up in a hug.

"Thank you, your the only one who's supportive of this in my whole life."

Five minutes passed of us just sitting there before I said. "You wanna go eat some more custard tarts?"

"Yes."

-

"Tomorrow morning, we're going to go check out a warehouse not too far from here." Kyle announced at dinner time.

"Does that mean me and Sophie are gonna be here by ourselves?" Anaya asked, she's been in the bedroom all day and obviously only came out for dinner.

"No, I've realized that I can't leave you girls here by yourself. You'll probably blow up the whole house." Kyle said.

Me and Amaya gave each other a knowing look.

We would blow up the house.

"Also I expect you all up before seven." He said before leaving.

Well this was gonna be interesting.

So what do u think of bisexual Blake? If any body has something bad to say about it, keep it to yourself.