Announcement/bloopers

I, Amaya Saphron McPherson, am happy to announce that

We have reached #561 on humor.

YESSSS I AM SO HAPPY LIKE I CANT BREATH!?!!!

okay so my inner asthma attack is over.

To celebrate this I have given you bloopers!

Read on!

Chapter 2- oh shit!

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Monkey poop!"

"Bitch."

"Frogslime."

"Whore!"

"Asshole!!"

Blake faltered. "Did you just call me a asshole?"

Sophie thought back on her lines before looking at the camera. "Pineapples. I was suppose to say pineapples." She said before getting back in to her position at the start of the scene.

Chapter 4- Escape plan

The door banged open, a little to hard, and it completely came off its hinges falling to the ground.

Chris placed Amaya back on the ground and they both looked down at the door with Sophie laughing in the corner holding a spoon to the wall.

"Guys the set is breaking!" Amaya announced before the camera cut out.

Chapter 5-

"Time to make our video." Kyle said smirking lightly.

"What video?" Amaya asked.

Before the camera had time to cut out, Sophie smiled and said. "Our porn video."

"Ohmygodsophiestop-" Amaya said as she reached over to hit Sophie across the face and camera stopped.

Chapter 8- Spinny chairs and pizza

Sophie grinned spinning around on the chair and stopped. "Too late sucker I already called someone."

Blake glared at her. "Who?"

Sophie paused forgetting her name momentarily before Amaya came in improvising for Sophie. "You better call Becky with the good hair." She sang.

The camera cut out with laughter in the background.

Chapter 8- spinnny Chairs and pizza

"Did you order the pizza?" Amaya said coming to sit next to Sophie.

"Yep, Hawaiian your favourite."

Blake spoke when he wasn't suppose to. "Ew pineapples on pizza."

"Say that to my face bi-" the camera cut out.

Chapter 9- excuse me?

Sophie leaned into Kyles face before whispering. "Pizzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaa."

Kyle, forgetting his lines, turned around saying over his shoulder. "Fuck this shit I'm out!"

"Get back here!"

Chapter 11- let it go!

"LET THE STORM RAGE ON!" Blake said jumping onto the seat next to him, misplacing his step and face planting on to the floor. "Ahhg fuck."

Everyone started laughing and the camera cut out.

Thats all the bloopers I have left, yay! Thankyou again.