Chapter 6 - it's Uh-miy-a

♤♡◇♧

Recap-

"Time to make our video." He said still smirking.

"What video?" Amaya said slightly confused.

♤♡◇♧

Sophie's P.O.V

Suddenly it snapped inside me.

"The video that puts us up for ransom." I said glaring at the spoon, stupid spoon that didn't do its job!

"Yes, now come on now we've got everything set up." He said in a rushed tone.

Me and Amaya looked at eachother and we stood up, following Kyle down the hall. We then stopped outside a room that Lucy was standing outside of.

She glared at Kyle. "Don't you dare hurt those girls." She said to him before her gaze dropped to us with sympathy.

Amaya's lip started trembling. Oh god, I wish I never called her now. If I hadn't she wouldn't be in this mess. She would be at home wandering were the hell I was.

Kyle shoved both Amaya and me into the room. I hissed back at him as soon as he touched me. He just rolled his eyes.

We soon found ourselves tied to chairs and a camera infront of our faces.

"What you gonna do. Kill us and watch our deaths on replay?" Amaya said suddenly confident.

"Didn't you hear what your friend said?" Kyle said just as Blake, Mitch and Chris walked into the room. I glared at them all.

"I was wandering when we'd get to this part!" Said Mitch grinning at us.

"Hey boss," Blake said gesturing to Kyle. "Why was Lucy glaring daggers at us when we walked in?"

"She's against the whole idea and thinks we should just let them go." He said tightning the rope around Amaya, causing her to groan.

"How come we have to be here!?" I said sick of being still to a chair.

"Because let's just say you were in the wrong place at the wrong time." Kyle said going behind the camera. "Now say cheese."

I held at tight face and said nothing as the camera started videoing us and the boys put their masks on. I just glared at them all.

Kyle came around behind me and Amaya. I wanted spit at his feet but decided against it.

"Hello there friends or family, of Sophie here and-" he paused obviously not remembering Amaya's name.

Amaya groaned.

"Ah yes A-may-a." He said grining.

"It's uh-miy-a." Amaya said gritting her teeth.

"Shut up!" Kyle said. "If you want these two alive and unharmed you will have to make a little.....donation of $10,000,000."

"My mum can't pay that!" Amaya said struggling around in her ropes. "She has to pay for bills and - and my brothers school funds!"

Kyle grinned. I glared. God he's a huge asshole.

I can't wait till I'm out of these damn ropes just so I can make his nose bleed.

♤♡◇♧

Sorry it's a short chapter. Sorry it has bad grammar but like you know i was in a rush. It took me a while to update cause like you know

Life.

Please send me more (good) feedback!!!

Bye.