Chapter 23 - happiness

Sophie's P.O.V

I watch in confusion as Amaya ran after Chris out of the room without a word.

Whatevers going on with them is not my problem, I'm still trying to get over the fact that Kyle has two siblings. One a little girl in a coma, and the other the person who put her in the coma.

Being a gangleader must be shit.

"Sophie?"

"Huh?"

"Do you like the food?" Lucy asked, having repeated it before while she was deep in thought.

"Yes, its delicious."

"Then I guess its just Chris's stomach that doesn't agree with your cooking." Blake said which earned him a punch in the shoulder from Mitch. "Owie."

Amayas P.O.V

As soon as Chris was out of the room, I followed him. He was in the nearest bathroom, the door half way open with him leaning over the toilet vomiting.

I cringed and stepped away from the door so I couldn't smell what had been in his stomach. "You good in there?" What a fucking stupid question, he's vomiting up his dinner. Of course hes not good!

There was a pause. "Yeah, yeah I'm perfectly -" vomit noises"- fine."

He's worse at this then me.

The vomiting noises stopped. "Why, are you worried about me?"

My cheeks grew hot. "No- no-... I mean anybody would be worried if there friend was food poisoned."

"Its not food poisoning, my stomach just doesn't agree with certain foods."

"Then why did you look so happy when Lucy served dinner?" I asked, where the fuck is this conversation even going?

"Because I knew it would make you happy to have at least something that reminded you of home."

I froze. "You heard then?"

"...yeah."

I pressed my back against the wall next to the door and slowly slid down it until my butt ((a/n)haha bottom) reached the floor. "You confuse me so much Chris, you know that?"

"I thought you'd be happy."

"I am, but you know what would make me even happier?"

"..."

"If I was at home with my mum right now, helping her cook, but I'm not. Instead I'm here with you." I snapped, before I realized what I had said. "I did mean it like tha-"

"Just go."

"I'm so-"

"GO!"

And so I did.

-

Me and Sophie sat in her bedroom, we were both watching Me before you on Netflix.

"Why do guys have to act as if there so tough when its clear that there not?"

"Amaya?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up and watching the goddamn movie."

What a lame update, oh well it doesn't matter because we have over 12k reads!! Yeah! Highfives for everyone. I litgit got home the other day and had 68 notification 62 of them coming from this book. Heck yeah!