Chapter 31 - sad backstory time

Sophie P.O.V

It's 12 at midnight and I'm here, outside Kyle's office looking for some answers.

Let's get this shit over done with I thought to myself.

Without knocking I slammed the door open making it known that I was here.

"Hello Sophie." Kyle said not even looking up from the stuff on his desk.

"Your not surprised?"

"You stood outside the door for five whole minutes trying to talk yourself into coming in here. Of course I'm not surprised."

"Whatever," I shrugged waking forward and taking a seat in front of his desk. "You know why I'm here don't you?" I said dramatically. I was acting like I was in some cop drama show.

I almost am.

"Of course I know why your here. You wanna know about the people who shot at Chris and Amaya." Kyle said, actually taking his eyes of his work to look at me.

"Yeah duh."

"Well it was my brother."

"Wait, this is the same brother who put your little sister into a coma via car accident, right?"

"Yeah."

"Hes part of a gang too?"

"Yeah."

"Does being a bandleader run through your family or something?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes before pausing. "I actually don't know...anyway I know you've been asking around about my family..."

Fucking traitors.

"..and since you want answers? Fine here are some answers."

A moment of silence.

"Are you gonna tell me your sad backstory or what?" I said.

"Yeah, but I don't know where to start."

"How about just before the car accident?"

"Okay well, me and my brother, Noah, had had an argument-"

"What about?"

"- something about me not leading this gang right or something. He always hated me and the way I did things. Because he hated me, I had a bigger bond with April, our little sister-"

"How old is she even?"

"12 next week. Anyway, after our argument, which had taken place after we robbed a casino in Vegas-"

They get around fast.

"- he had taken the car that I had left April in and crashed into a shop." He paused, taking a deep breath. "He stepped out of the car with scratches but April wasn't lucky."

"How long ago was this?"

"Two years ago."

"Oh." I leaned back in my seat. "Okay."

"After that he found himself another gang didn't bother me until now." He looked over at me. " I have to do something about this or he's just gonna keep coming at us."

"But why does he want to go after you?"

"Because he blames me for what happened to April." He sighed.

"I'm sure you agree with me when I say this but your brother sound like a complete asshole." I said.

Surprise motherfuckers! Jk.

This was rushed bc I felt bad for the short chapter but now u know more about Kyle!!

Comment plz.