Chapter 38 - not yet rescued

Amaya P.O.V

Lucy, Mitch, Blake and I stopped at the front of a big brick wall. It was covered with long vines that tangled this way and that way. I stared up at it. "Are we climbing over that?" I groaned.

"We gotta." Lucy said before grabbing hold of one of the vines and hoisting herself up. She climbed until her head just peeped over the side to look over the wall before looking back down. "Its clear." She said before kicking a leg up and resting herself up on the top of the brick wall. Then she disappeared over the other side.

Mitch then stepped forward and climbed up onto the other side.

"Come on, I completely failed P.E class what males you think I can get over that thing?" I said as Blake started climbing up himself.

"The motivation of you rescuing your friend." Blake said before he too disappeared over the top of the wall.

I groaned before I too started struggling my way up the wall. I nearly slipped twice but I got over that wall and that's all that matters.

I landed with a thud next Blake on the ground. We where in a backyard with a pool. Not a security camera in site.

Blake must've read my thoughts. "They didn't have enough money for the cameras because it was all spent on the pool."

I nodded before following the others across the backyard and to the door that lead inside. There where several glass doors over looking the pool but we went for the one that wasn't made of glass. Lucy kicked the door open.

The door opened into a laundry where a lady stood folding a pike of clothes. "Por el amor de Dios." She said in what I presumed was Spanish. She pointed behind her and said."de esa manera." She said.

Lucy, who seemed to understand her, nodded before walking past her to the door that opened to the rest of the house.

"Gracias." Blake said smiling at the lady before pushing me foreward to follow Mitch and Lucy.

"Hello?" A voice said in my ear as we walked into hallway that held so many doors.

"Chris?" I whispered.

A happy sigh was heard. "Thank God you made it in."

"Uh, yeah. I don't even know what's going on." I said truthfully.

Mitch turned around and gestured for me to quiet down.

"I'm gonna have to go now, by Chris." I whispered, before taking the ear piece out and putting it into my pocket.

Lucy turned around. "Me and Mitch will go this way and Amaya and Blake go that way." She pointed down the hall. "Dont leave any room unchecked."

Blake nodded before we where walking down the hallway, checking every room.

"God this place is bigger then our mansion." Blake complained after opening yet another empty storage cupboard. "How many cupboards does this place have?"

"A lot." I pointed out before opening one door, this time not empty. It was what you would call a weapon room. Full of weapons and people. Looking directly at us. "Well fuck."

-

Sophie P.O.V

I'm so board right now.

If I was Dorothy and I got told I had the power to go home since I had those bedazzled shoes on I'd be pissed. That stupid witch could've just told me from the start and I would've been on my mary way.

Woah, what a random thought. God this is how bored I am right now.

The doors to the room slammed open to reveal my saviours...

In the arms of my captors.

Amaya and Blake both struggled in the grip of the buff guys holding them. "I hate being in this kinda situation!" Amaya screamed before noticing me. "Heh Sophie! Where here to rescue you!"

I raised my eyebrow. "Your doing a fantastic job at it too." I said sarcastically.

As for Blake he was busy trying to get out of the grip of the guy holding him then add on to our small talk.

"There really is no point in trying." The guy said.

"Yeah, yeah I know." Blake said giving up.

"So you guys bring any food?"

Sophie and the food always. Here's a little update and I'm already started on the Q and A chapter. I have a lot of question by the way.

Peace out!!