Chapter 17 - I'll kiss you threats

Recap-

I don't even remember, honestly.

♧◇♡♤■□●○•°

The girls honestly didn't even get far before the guys found them again.

It really annoyed them.

They could just see the phone box (or whatever Americans have, I don't care) at the top of the hill when a white limo started driving at a slow place next to them. The tinted window slid down and Sophie glanced before letting out a groan. "Fuck off Blake."

"Aww, come on, you know that if you leave your gonna miss me." Blake teased before he was pushed out of the way by Kyle.

"Get in, now." He stated with a very stone like face. Ha, he's stoned. Jk.

"If we say no?" Amaya said still walking next the car.

Kyle was pushed out of the way by Chris who held two Twix bars in his hands. "I'll give you these if you get in."

Amaya and Sophie glanced at each other before running over to the car.

-

Sophie's P.O.V

Me and Amaya where put in different rooms.

But Chris sneaked us the WiFi code and two spare mobile phones.

He's pretty cool. The only problem is the only app on the mobile phone is Netflix.

Eh, I'm okay with that.

Netflix while being kidnapped.

-
Meanwhile with Amaya

-

Amaya's P.O.V

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!" I chanted as I watched the new episodes of my favorite cartoon.

There was a thud on the door. "Shut up in there!" Chris yelled. He must get really angry when tired.

I rolled my eyes. "Make me!"

The door opened and there stood Chris, "if you don't shut up I'll kiss you."

I don't think he meant to say it, because even he was shocked by his own words.

My cheeks heatened. Wait am I blushing? Hell no, I am not falling for this guy. I cleared my throat. "I'll keep it down then." I mumbled before rolling over in the bed.

I felt Chris linger in the doorway a little before I heard the faint sound of the door shutting.

What just happened?

-

"Woo-hoo breakfast!" Blake screamed as he ran into the kitchen wit Chris lingering behind him.

As soon as I saw Chris I returned my gaze to the empty plate in front me too embarrassed to look up.

"Morning Amaya." Chris said as he sat down next to me only for me to stand up and leave the room, nearly knocking over Sophie, who was entering, in the process.

I hate boys.

-

Heyyyyyy, *awkward cough* okay I am sorry. Really sorry.

I know this is really short but wtf. I'll get there.

So, when I found out that this book was making people laugh, I went straight back onto it because I love making people laugh.

Also, who loves the new cover?