chapter 47 - Sleepovers and girly crap

Amaya P.O.V

"The good think about getting your nails done is that they look pretty." I said. "The bad thing is, you get food stuck underneath your nails."

Sophie, April and I sat in lounge room watching Adventure Time. No body can judge because I'm pretty sure you all still do it. April is way cool and mostly chill because she doesn't talk much. She acts like her brother a lot, but she's better. By a lot.

"How is that a bad thing?" Sophie says from where she's sitting in front of April who's doing something that's suppose to resemble a fish tail. "Leftovers are awesome."

I cringed. "Okay."

That was when Blake walked into the room, a big grin plastered on his face.

All of us sat up at the same time and this time it was April who spoke first. "How was it?" She whispered just loud enough for us all to hear.

Blake paused for dramatics. "Hes perfect and I hope I can soon call him mine."

We all squeal like a bunch of teenage girls.

Wait, we kind of still are.

"What did you guys do?" Sophie asked.

"We went for lunch and ate pita bread." He said I became hungry instantly. I get hungry easily. "And then we went to an arcade and I berated his ads at donkey kong."

"Yeah but he probably beat yours at all the other games." Sophie said and nodded.

"Did you guys kiss?" I asked.

"I mean it was only a peck..." He started but was over ruled by more teenage girl screaming.

"You guys are so cute and I can't handle it." I said smiling. "Too cute, I just can't."

"Yeah, well today was great and I'm going to go get  changed." Blake said before leaving the room.

Sophie turned to April and me. "You guys wanna have a sleepover? In one of the spare rooms and do girly carp?"

"Yes!" April said.

"Can we bring Lucy?" I asked and Sophie nodded.

"Let's go tell Lucy!" Sophie announced standing up. I took hold of April's wheelchair and started wheeling her to the kitchen. We found Lucy in there making herself up a weird healthy protein smoothie. Sophie cringed. "That looks disgusting."

"With you, anything that's healthy is disgusting." I said April giggled.

"Shut up." She said.

"What do you guys want?" Lucy asked taking a sip from her smoothie.

"Where having a sleepover and we want you join us!" Sophie said then paused. "I know realize how childish that sounded now that I'm saying it to an adult."

Lucy smiled. "Of course I will." She said. "But we can only sleep over if there's pizza."

"I'll order it!" Sophie exclaimed before running out of the room to get a phone of the guys.

"Yes, this is gonna be so cool." I said and April nodded.

_

How Fucking late is this, whatever I'm coming up with a plot twist but it's only an idea.

Luv u guysand so happy I reached over 200 followers.