Chapter 42 - *insert something here*

Sophies P.O.V

After that very weird stand off with that guy, Blake and Chris went off to get rid of Selarn and that man. When they said get rid, I didn't know how, but honestly I don't wanna know how.

Me and Amaya sat on the couch snaking on some pringles, going over what happened today.

"We could've died several times today." Amaya said.

"Yeah." I said. "Hand me some Pringles."

Amaya rolled her eyes and handed me the pringles. "You never take things seriously."

"Says the person who just walked into a room holding a gun and said 'guns down motherfuckers' less then ten minutes ago."

"I was caught in the moment." She said taking the pringles back.

"Now what?" I said.

"I don't know, I'm just super tired." Amaya said getting up. "I'm going to bed."

"Your bed or Chris bed?" I teased causing her to blush.

"Shut up." She mumbled before leaving the room. That bitch took the pringles with her.

"Gonna have to find myself some food." I said standing up and going to the kitchen. I don't know where everyone else was in the house but that didn't matter. What did matter was that there was food in the fridge and not in my belly.

I opened the fridge. My eyes instantly caught onto the ice cream tub sitting right in front of me I reached out to get it but that's when I heard a scream come from upstairs. I groaned. "Just one day without and drama would be nice." I said to myself before going off to find out what Amaya was screaming about.

_

Amaya P.O.V

I am so tired, I could just sleep on the floor. I stopped outside Chris's bedroom door. If I go inside, I'm proving the point of having Stockholm syndrome. If I don't, then I'm not proving the point of having Stockholm syndrome?

I shook my head had reached for handle of the door.

"Hello?" I shaky voice said from down the hall.

I turned to look down the hall and nearly shat myself right there. A girl wearing a hospital dress thing stood take the end of the hallway looking pale.

I let out a scream, the normal thing to do in a situation like this.

The girl fell to the floor and I paused before running towards her. It was April, Kyle's little sister. I rested her head in my lap. What was she doing down here, I thought she was in a coma or some thing. "Sophie!" I called. "Someone!" I looked back down at the girl. Her eyes where open and staring right at me.

No, not scary at all.

Her mouth opened and she tried to speak but nothing came out, just gasps.

Boom, just like that I put on the voice I used when I was babysitting. "Okay, honey, juts take deep breaths." I said to her and stroked her hair to calm her.

Footsteps where behind me and I heard Sophie call my name. "What the he'll?" She exclaimed as she came to a stop next to me. "Is that April?"

I nodded. "Go get Kyle, now."

Sophie nodded back and started off down the hallway calling Kyle's name.

So much for sleep.

-

Ha! Done! Whoop I wrote majority of this in the doctors office. Any way, thanks guys for getting us to 11 on the humor list. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!! Where nearly in the top 10!!!

Comment your favourite place in the world.