Q and A

The stage lights up to reveal Sophie, Amaya, Lucy and Blake on a couch and sitting on a couch that was positioned higher sat Mitch, Kyle, Chris and Noah.

At the sight of Noah, the crowd boos.

Sitting on a seat behind a desk sits the host...Bob. Bob laughs with the crowd before turning to the others. "Are you guys ready to answer some questions?" He asks.

"Yes!" They all answer.

"Alrighty then, the first one is from Summer_the_season and they asked," Bob paused to let out a laugh. "Kyle, do you like Sophie? Sophie do you like Kyle? Amaya and Chris, how much do you like each other? And Blake, who do you like?" Bob watches as they all squirm in their seats. "First off Kyle, this will also answer Yummienummies and JelloIm_Jungsh00k question."

Kyle's face reds up a bit. Only a bit guys. "Uh, I don't really like her that much-"

"Sitting right here."

"She's too annoying for me." Kyle smirks teasing a bit. This is the first time anyone's ever seen him this chilled.

"Pfft, anyone would date me." Sophie says flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Consited much." Amaya comments under her breath forgetting her microphone is on.

"Rude." Sophie says.

"What about you Sophie? Do you like Kyle?" Bob asks and everyone in the audience leans forward in their seats, eager to listen to her answer.
"Meh, I mean he's good looking. "

"Amaya and Chris, what about you two. In the latest Chapter Amayas been having some thoughts, do you think your feelings are still there?" Bob asked and everyone looked over at the couple.

"Yeah, the feelings are still there but we can't answer too much, that might ruin the future chapter." Chris answers. Amaya nods along.

"What about you Blake? Is there anyone you like?"

"I don't really know, the author-" Blake glares at the person sitting in the crowd wearing a 'captain of the protect Blake club' t shirt. "-hasn't given me much to deal with."

The others on the couch let out an offended gasp, including Noah.

"Well then Summer_the_season I hope you got your answers." Bob say before looking at the card. He laughs. "The next one is from crazypurpleperson101, and they asked a LOT of questions.

"Amaya, I ship you and Chris so bad, so are you in love with him?" Bob asked.

"Of course I am, I think I might Stockholm syndrome, but yeah, I love him." Amaya says before smiling at Chris.

"Next one, Chris you like Amaya, when did you realize it?"

"Uh, probably when she asked me for a Twix bars. I mean if she likes Twix bars she obviously a keeper." Chris says winking at the crowd. A chorus of giggles fill the room.

"Let's just push aside the fact that you just promoted Twix bars just then and ask the next question to Blake, crazypurpleperson101 asked if you will marry them?"

"Hmm, I'm thinking the wedding should be in April?" Blake says and a bunch of squeals fill the room.

Bob chuckles before turning to Kyle. "Kyle do you consider yourself hot?"