Chapter 24 - Big bang

Sophie's P.O.V

I need to ask someone about Kyle and his...family issues. I mean I new he was worried about something on the way here but I didn't know it would be this big.

But who would tell me anything about Kyle?

Lucy!

"Nope."

I had found Lucy in her room, brushing out her hair while admiring herself in her big mirror. I pouted. "Why not?"

"First of all, you shouldn't even know about Kyles family and second of all, if its not my business then its not your business." She finished not even giving me a second glance as I pouted and exited the room.

Well that failed.

That's when I saw Mitch walking down the hallway, probably on his way to Lucy's room. "Heyy, Mitch." I said stopping him. "I was wandering if-"

"Nope."

I glared at him. "You don't even know what I was gonna say."

"Because I don't wanna know what you where gonna say." He sad before pushing past me.

"Well it was worth a try."

Who next? Chris? Nah, he's been sulking inn his room since last night. I have an itching feeling it has to do with Amaya but I'll solve that case later.

That only left Blake.

So I went to the only part of this house that you would find Blake.

The kitchen.

"Hey Blake." I chirped and took a seat next to him. He was in the middle of eating a custard tart. I haven't had one of  those in forever.

"What ever it was, I didn't do it." He quickly said.

"What? Wait, never mind I just need to ask you something."

"Kay, shoot away."

"What's up with Kyles family? I know he has a little sister who got into a coma thanks to his older brother and I just need to know what happened before it kills me." I rushed out.

Blake paused mid chew. "Okay." He said. " I can't tell you much, but I can tell you this.."

I listen closely.

"...IT ALL STARTED WITH A BIG BANG!"

And that kids is the story of how I hit Blake in the face.

Guess whos got over 14k views and is close to 900 votes. This girl!! Where on 57 on humor list, you guy make mama so proud!