Chapter 27 - Been shot

Amaya P.O.V

The car slowly stopped in front a huge empty warehouse. We we're out in the middle of no where, not a house in sight.

"Well this doesn't look like anything from a horror movie at all." Sophie said sarcastically as everyone got out of the car.

Kyle pulled out a gun from his back pocket and started making his way toward the entry. I shivered at the sight of the gun. "Does he really need that?" I commented.

"Probably not." Blake said as he, Lucy, Mitch and Chris all pulled out their guns from the back pockets. How did they not go off when we were in the car?

"Okay, so where gonna have to split up." Lucy said, seeing as Kyle has left without any orders for them. "Me and Mitch will check the perimeters around the warehouse. Sophie and Blake, you guys go inside and make sure Kyle isn't dead and Amaya and Chris-" fuck my life"- you guys stand here and watch the car."

"In other words, stand here and look pretty." Blake said before him and Sophie went off after Kyle and Mitch and Lucy went around the warehouse leaving me alone.

With Chris.

God why do you hate me so much to do this to me?

Is because of that thing at Church where at punched that pastor* in the face and told him to go fuck a blender because-

I was cut off mid thought when Chris slammed the car door shut after hoping in. Without even thinking I got in the driver's seat beside him.

There was a moment of awkward silence where we just sat there, not saying anything.

"We need to talk about it." I said and turned myself to look at him.

He keeped staring ahead at the road.

"So your gonna ignore me? Okay then, I'll just say it. I'm guilty and I'm kinda not guilty for what happened, but logically, if your captor starts doing things to remind you of home; you should be confused." I was talking so much that I didnt hear the other car engine. "Also how could you forget that your stomach doesn't agree with lasagne. That's the most stupidest thing if ever heard off." I paused watching in puzzlement as he raised his gun. "What-"

"Amaya get down now!" He yelled.

At the sound of breaking glass I was down under the dash board screaming the f word uncontrollably.

In my mind I could just focus on the fact that Chris was firing at some one outside with his gun. Then I heard a pained gasping noise come from Chris and he pressed against the car chair holding his shoulder which was bleeding through the shirt. He'd been shot.

In the distance I heard gun shots and the sound of screeching tires and then silence before the the car door next to me opened revealing a frantic Sophie. "Are you okay, are you shot??" She said helping me sit up front under the wheel. I ignored her (some friend) and leaned over Chris who was panting hard. I had cuts on my arms and legs from the glass but that didn't matter at all to me.

Chris had been shot.

Drama!!! Yay! Guys were on 27 on the humor list so I thought why not a late night (where I'm from) chapter. Vote and comment plz.