Chapter 10 - are we there yet?

♤♡◇♧
Recap-

"Yeah I guess." Sophie said leaning backwards and closing her eyes.

Damn, why is she so attached to this group.

♤♡◇♧

When Sophie woke up she was surprised to find they weren't at the airport. She had cramps all up her legs and arms and she needed to stretch baddly.

Everyone was still asleep except for Kyle,who had been driving all night. Sophie looked around. They didn't look to be anywhere in Sydney.

There was trees everywhere but no buildings. Sophie freaked out.

"Where are we!?" She said causing about everyone to wake up.

"We're on our way to the airport, where do you think where going?" Kyle said looking in the rear view mirror.

"Wouldn't we be at Sydney airport by now?" Amaya asked yawning.

Kyle chuckled."Who said we were going to Sydney airport?"

Sophie's blood ran cold. Her whole plan might as well be chucked out the window. She was planning on screaming ,when they got to the airport, that she had been kidnapped and maybe that would do some shit. Not anymore.

"If we're not going to the airport I won't get my Twix bar!" Amaya said crossing her arms."Chris you promised!"

"Sorry princess." Chris said from up front.

"Don't call me princess!" She said suddenly upset.
___________

The car pulled up to a dirt area. The only thing standing out being the huge ass plane in the middle.

Soon they were all on the plain waiting in the seats for Lucy to take off since she was the one flying the plane.

"Where did you get the money for this plane?" Amaya asked.

"I know some people." Kyle said cleaning a knife with a cloth. Amaya grimaced.

"Did you kill those people?" Sophie asked looking out the window.

"Possibly."

Amaya's eyes widened. Before she looked over at Sophie who had looked up from the window and mouthed 'Holy shit'.

Lucy was suddenly talking from the cockpit." We're taking of now."

"Bye, bye Australia." Amaya said looking out the window and waved as they took off.

Chris rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Don't you roll your eyes at me! I've known this country all my life!" Amaya said kicking his leg.

"Okay, okay." Chris said raising his hands in surrender.

____________

2 hrs had pass since the plane had taken off.

"Are we there yet?" Surprisingly it was Blake who answered this question.

"Blake we only just left two hours ago." Mitch said from the door of the cockpit.

"Uhhg! This is so boring!" Blake said sinking further into his seat.

"I've said this a million times before! This is not a vaction!" Kyle yelled.

"No its a bunch of freaks,two idiots being held hostages and a really good cook all on the run from the police!" Sophie said feeling very upset.

"Woah what crawled up your ass and died?" Blake said.

"The only thing that was keeping you from being stupid." Amaya answered from her seat not even looking up from the magazine she was reading.

"Ha ha very funny." Blake said glaring at her.

"It's only the truth." Chris said from the other seat, not looking up from his phone.

"You guys are both mean!" Blake said folding his arms and pouting.

______________

Super short chapter cause Imabitch!!

I know I usually update sooner but I ain't got no wifi at my house.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get to America from Australia? Lol I'm too lazy to look it up.

155 views 7 votes and 25 comments!

I'm so proud of myself. And you guys! Your all amazing! I love you all. No homo. But I still love you!

Please check out my other book. It called Multi fandom one shots. I do any ship. And even Notps of mine unless it's just no.

Oh I also wanna do dares! Cause I read this book were this person asked their readers to do dares. So I'm a ask all of yous to dares. Please 😢 for me.

Okay I dare you to go to the closest shopping center or mall and stand against a wall and just stand their staring at the people who go past you. If they give you weird looks. Glare at them.

Lame I know.

I'm the biggest wimp I would never do it.

Peace out 😛