Chapter 43 - bam shit happened

Sophie P.O.V

"Yo, Kyle!" I called running down the stairs. I paused at the bottom. "Kyle! Goddamnit where are you!?"

"Jesus calm down." A tired voice said and turned to see Kyle walking out from around a corner. He looked tiredly at me. "Whats wrong now?"

"Your sister is awake!" I exclaimed and pointed up stairs. "Shes with Amaya right now."

Kyle stood frozen for a second before smiling, an actual fricken smile, and running up the stairs. "Go get Lucy!" He called over his shoulder.

I nodded and went off to find the only person in this house who could be qualified as a medic.

-

Le motherfucking time skip because your author is lazy and tired

-

I had managed to drag a half asleep Lucy to April's room, where Kyle had carried April too. I had been told that Amaya had gone to sleep, so without hesitation I had wandered back to my own bedroom to sleep. I was exhausted. Today has been packed.

-
Lucy's P.O.V

I yawned and sat down on the seat next to April's bed. She sat up in her bed with a oxygen mask over her face. She was having trouble breathing at first buts it's all controlled now. Kyle sat next to her rubbing her hand asking her if she felt sick or dizzy at all.

"Shes absolutely healthy." I said, I had checked her vitals twice. "Itll just take her a few days to get her voice back and she might need a bit of help walking but other then that, she's perfectly fine."

"Okay," Kyle nodded. "You can go now."

"Good cause I'm tired and missing my bed." I said before getting up and leaving Kyle with his sister.

-

Amayas P.O.V

"Ah, I'm so tired." Chris said as he walked into the room yawning.

I sat on the bed staring down at the floor. I'm so tired but I don't feel like sleeping. "Did you know that April woke up?"

Chris paused. "Ha, really?" He said smiling. "I'll go say hi to her in the morning then." He said before sitting down on the bed. "For now, juts come to bed, okay?"

I yawned and nodded before lying down next to him, basically stealing all of the blankets.

"Goodnight."

I nodded, rolling onto my side to look at him. "Night."

He switched the lamp light off next to him. We sat in the dark. "I love you, you know?" He said suddenly.

This guy serious? I wanna sleep, not stay up all night thinking about this. "Love you too," I said simply, did I mean it? I don't know. No one knows. You know what I do know? That I'm tired.

Bam, I'm sleeping!

-

How much of a bitch am I? This is a short a as chapter, I know. And it's late, but guess what. The only time I was ever early was when I was born!!!

Maybe and update soon, but love you guys with whatever's left of my heart.