•Chapter Three•

Dominic left and tanner and I were in our beds . I thought about the kiss . Could it be special , or just a fake kiss . Does it mean anything . But then I also thought about that Cameron guy . Should I call him tomorrow. Should I leave tanner here on her own and start a new world .

(Next Morning)
I wake up seeing tanner looking in the closet for clothes . I sit in my bed and look at her . I get up and see her pick out a dress , but not to fancy , cause we did not have stuff like that . She goes to the bathroom and wears it and comes out.

"Can I just ask why "I say looking at her dress

"What ,I got to look my best for Dominic "Tanner says fixing her hair . I grab my outfit and head to the bathroom . I wear my outfit , and braid my hair . We both fix our beds and head downstairs for breakfast and chores . We sit down and eat donuts and drink chocolate milk . I eat glaze donuts and Tanner takes a small bite out of the chocolate glaze donut .

"So what was the whole sounds about , yesterday at night "my foster mom asks curiously looking at me and Tanner

"Sounds , I didn't hear anything "I replie

"Dominic and Alexa kissed last night "Tanner screams

"TANNER "

"Really and how did you feel , did he ask you out "my foster mom says

"No and I don't want to date him "I say thinking about it

"So you guys kiss and don't want to date wow "Tanner explains smiling at me

"Yeah pretty much "I say as the door bell rings

"Oh your dads home "my foster mom says . I run to the door and open it .

"Dad Dominic and I kissed "I yell seeing Dominic at the door . He smiles as Tanner walks up to the door .

"Oh hey "Tanner says smiling

"Oh ,hey Tanner right "Dominic says

"Oh look he remembered your own name "I say walking away to my room .

"Will you excuse me for a minute "Tanner says as she  shuts the door

"Wait ... Y .. Your .. M..a..ail "Dominic mumbles as the door closes .

"What's wrong "Tanner says seeing me on my bed . I guess I really wanna go to Cameron's house . I was on the phone talking to him untill  Tanner walked in the room .

"Give me a sec Cameron "I say putting the my phone on my bed

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU , THIS IS ABOUT DOMINIC ISN'T , YOU KNOW I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT ME , BUT SENSE DOMINIC KISSED YOU , YOU THINK HES YOURS , HAVE HIM I DONT CARE "Tanner Yells

"TANNER I DONT WANT HIM , YOU WANTED ME TO LEAVE TO HAVE DOMINIC , WELL GUESS WHAT IM GONNA LEAVE "I yell back at her

"I WISH I NEVER MET YOU , YOU SELFISH BITCH , JUST LEAVE , I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE "Tanner yells . My foster mom comes inside . My tears rush down my cheeks as I grab the house phone .

"You okay "Cameron says

"I'm coming "I say ending the phone call . Tanner was in a rally bad mood . We have been best friends sense day one . I don't know why she want me to leave but it's for the better .

"You guys okay "my foster mom says as I walk past her . I open the door and see Dominic still there with the mail in his hand .

"You okay" he says hugging me . I let go of the hug seeing Tanner there . I walk back inside and sit on the couch . I see Tanner sit on the couch .

"I need the house house phone  "she asks pointing at it . I look at her and toss the phone  to her . She walks away in a bad mood.

"Tanner "I yell

"What "she says as she stops walking . She turns around and looks at me . She raises her eyebrows .

"I'm sorry ,please forgive me "I say . I fake a smile as she ignores it .

"I'm sorry but I can't be friends with a bitch "she responds walking upstairs . I turn the tv on and watch Henry danger . My foster dad comes and sits on the couch with me . Guess he wanted to talk .

"Are you actually leaving "he asks looking at me

"Yes ...yes I am "I replie