Chapter 15

😥Jacobs P.O.V😥
I look at the door seeing Cameron and tanner run out . The come and tanner runs after Alexa .

"TANNER WAIT UP "I yell running to

We all run over after her and tanner stops her . We were all on the street at night . Tanner was hugging her and calming her down . Cameron comes and yells at me and tanner .

"TANNER AND JACOB LEAVE I WANNA TALK TO HER ALONE "he yells as me and tanner walk away .

😔Alexa's P.O.V😔
I stand there with my tears coming down my cheeks . I look over at Cameron who was sad and mad at the same time . I sit down on the floor and he pulls me up .

"Look ... I'm very sorry , I'm just having trouble with dad , and my sister who died , I'm really sorry , I don't know what to say .. I just can't take all of this "Cameron says looking at me while his tears rush down his cheeks

"But ... but why put your anger all over me "I say seeing him start to cry . I hug him tightly. I haven't hugged him ever like this . It was a good moment. Until I let go .

"We should go home , I'm tired plus we have school tomorrow"I say wiping my tears .

Ok let's go ...

We walk back . I was kinda humiliated by Cameron yelling at me at that party . But who cares I don't honk I'll ever see those people again . We sit in the car and so does Arron and the rest of magcon . He drives us to Arron's house and we drop of tanner . I hug tanner and they leave . We then drive home . Once we arrive I run upstairs to my room .

I get ready for bed . I grab some makeup remover wipes and clean my makeup . I see my room door open . I look over and see Jacob in his pajamas.

"Hey ... "He says sitting on my bed

"Hey .. "I say letting my hair down

It as quiet for like 2 seconds until I started to talk !

"So is there something wrong .... or something you wanted to ask me "I say sitting next to him on the bed .

"Well ... how do I say this "

"Start somewhere "I say interrupting ,He leans closer and kisses me on the lips . Is that what he wanted to say or ask ?? I lean out seeing him smile . Blake walks in seeing it .. !

"Am I bothering "Blake says

"Oh no .. no .. not at all what's up "I ask getting off the bed .

"I was gonna ask if you could come help us set the decorations for tomorrow" Blake says smiling

"For what "I say as he smiles .

"Ur dad is good and he's coming so you know welcome back party "Blake says walking out grabbing the tape . Jacob gets off my bed and comes close to me .

"Alexa .. I like you I really do "Jacob says smiling walking away

"Wait ... Jacob "I say

"Yea "

"You left your phone on my bed"I say grabbing it handing it over to him

"Thanks "he says as he smiles