Chapter 18

I finish eating my  hamburger and clean up . I take my plate and put it in the sink . I wash my hands and clean my face . Simple . Lmao . I go back to tanner and she does the same. We walk back to her room .

"So are you gonna text or call Weston or whatever his name was "tanner says .

"I guess what should I say though "I grab my phone and put his number . I add his new contact (Weston😜)

"Just say hi and see where it goes from there "tanner says smiling . I nervously text him (hi)

Me-hey , it's Alexa . My phone number is this .

Weston😜- Hey Alexa !

Me-what's up

Weston😜-Nothing in just hanging out with my friend Mario . Oh and he says sorry about today he acted like a total jerk .

Me-it's fine say I said hi and it's okay !

Weston😜-k he said ok . Wyd?

Me-hanging out with my best friend tanner . She doesn't go to our school tho . She's gonna start coming to our school tho . So you will meet her Ig.

Westin😜-Cool can't wait to meet her . Anyways I'm gonna go I'm hanging up with Mario I'll text you later .

Weston has added you on snap chat!
Weston has sent you a photo !

Weston has added you on snap chat!Weston has sent you a photo !

Me-anyways have fun with Mario byeee 💕

Weston😜-bye💚

I put my phone down and hang out with tanner . We talk about girly stuff and have a fun time . It was 8:00 and Cameron came over . He hung out with Aaron and we left home . We arrive home , I put my backpack and stuff on the side of my bed . I see everyone at dinner .

"Come join us "Blake says smiling

"I'm not hungry Aaron made burgers and I'm not hungry I'm full "I say turning on the tv . The door opens , and I see a young brown hair boy and a shorter boy with brown hair .

"BRANDON, ASHTON"Hunter yells running up to them and hugging them .

"How are you guys" Cameron and Blake says smiling walking up to them . They all sit down , and look at me .

"Oh right Brandon ,Ashton this is Alexa , she is Cameron's new adopted sister , she's amazing , oh and Alexa this is Brandon and Ashton there my two younger brothers who came from Arizona "Hunter explains

"Oh hi I'm Alexa "I introduce myself

"Oh hey , I'm Brandon , and I'm Ashton "they both say smiling . I walk upstairs and I get a FaceTime call from Weston . I awnser it but I was super shy to be honest .

"Heyyy "i say picking up the FaceTime call . We talk for a little bit , then Jacob comes in my room .

"Hey "

"Oh hey "I add

"I'm guessing that's Weston "Jacob says randomly

"Yea we're face timing "I say looking at Weston

"Hey Jacob I'm Weston nice to meet you bro "Weston says as I hand the phone to him

"Hey nice to meet you to , I'm a friend of Alexa's not just a friend a brother , if you do anything to break her heart I will rip your heart out as well "Jacob explains

"JACOB"I raise my voice

"I'm just trying to be clear .. after all it's true you like him "Jacob says walking out closing he door . I look at Weston and he looks at me expecting me to say something .

"Do you really like me "Weston asks smiling

•speechless•

What can I say . It's true I like him but I can't tell him . So I need to say no . I don't know what to say . Someone help me . !!! God!! Boys they can be so .. (Weston interrupts)

"Do you or not"he asks looking at me

.............................................................................