Chapter 34

"I...I...I...I can't do this I'm sorry"I say.I see Weston walk inside with his football teammates and his football uniforms on.I run off to Weston.

"ALEXA"Jacob yells

"Weston what are you doing here"I ask

"Staring at you and Jacob slow dancing"he says in a mean accent

"I'm sorry"

"No save it"He adds

"I saw the way you were looking at him...Alexa you never looked at me they way you looked at him...I need to know now that if you want to be with me or him"He explains

"Please don't make me choose"I say

"You don't need to I know your choice"He says as he walks away

🐶Tanners P.O.V🐶
I finish the last customer.I get a text from hunter.I take my phone out and read his texts.

Hunter:Sorry I need to cancel

Me:what's wrong why

Hunter:too much to explain just come outside I'm gonna take you home and we'll talk on the way.You finished with work!!!

Me:yea I'll be outside in 2 minutes lev me lock up

Hunter:k

I can't believe he needs to cancel.I wonder what happened.I had to do my hair my makeup.All for nothing,I lock the doors and go outside.I wait for hunter........

"Tanner"Hunter yells.I look over to my right side and see hunter with a limo.I run over to him.

"Hey...this is an outfit I bought I want you to try it on and see how it looks"hunter says

"Hunter"

"Yea"

"Why did you cancel and buy me a dress"I ask smiling while I take a look st the dress.

 "Because I'm taking you somewhere tonight"hunter says smiling

"Because I'm taking you somewhere tonight"hunter says smiling.I smile as I hug him.I go in the limo and see music playing and some of hunters friends.

"AHHHH"Hunters reaction when I hugged him.😂😂.Hunter gets in the limo and the limo driver drives.We arrive at school..

"Why are we at school"I ask

"We're at the dance...I know you hate dances but I'm sure it will be fun with me there"hunter says

"Whatever...I'm gonna go change in the bathroom...I'll just meet you inside"I say walking to the bathroom.

🎀Alexa's P.O.V🎀
Weston leaves the dance.I feel someone tap on my shoulder.I turn around and see Jacob.I guess Weston broke up with me.I did love him and always will.

"So what happened"Jacob asks

"Weston and I Brokeup"I say looking upset

"Oh I'm sorry"Jacob says

"Again it's not your fault"I say as I chuckle.We stand there starring at each other for quite a long time.Awkward.!!!!!

🌠Tanner🌠
I put the dress on.It was so beautiful and fit perfectly.I walk outside and see hunter waiting for me.Guess he didn't go inside.

"You look amazing"Hunter says smiling

"Thanks"I return the smile

"So ready to walk Inside"hunter says holding my hand

"Yes"I smile

We walk inside and my favorite song was playing.Thousand Years!!

"You want to dance"Hunter asks

"Yes"I smile.Hunter and I walk to the stage and dance.I put my arms around his shoulders and he puts his hands on my waist.We move slowly while the music plays.We keep starring at each other while smiling.

"Tanner"Hunter says

"Yea"

"Will you be my girlfriend"he asks smiling

..."Yes"I say as we both smile.He leans in and kisses me on the lips.We stop dancing,He leans out of the kiss and smiles.

"I love you"he says

"I love you to"I say smiling

🍬Alexa's P.O.V🍬
Jacob and I stare at tanner and hunter.Jacob then puts his hand out.I put my hand on his hand and he takes me to the dance floor.We slow dance again.

"So if I say I love you this time..Will you take off or say it back"Jacob says laughing

"I don't know let's see"

"I love you"Jacob says smiling

"I.I.I love you to"I say as I smile.

A/n-Thanks for 1.98 K....YOU GUYS MEAN SO MUCH.I know it's not a lot but it's enough for me.Thank you guys..!!!!Keep reading!!!