Chapter 33

(Next day)
//Homecoming Day//

☀️Alexa's P.O.V☀️
I wake up hearing my phone ring.I grab it and see Weston calling.I pick it up...

Hello Alexa....

Me:Hey Weston what's up

Weston:Sorry about not taking you to the homecoming..anyways I have to get to my football practices...Again I'm so sorry.I love you

Me:yea I love you to bye.

I end the phone call.Can I just ask who's boyfriend Doesn't take their girlfriend to the dance.Like seriously.Anyways I get up and start to get ready.I wear my white dress,with some white flats.I wasn't in the mood of wearing heels.I then walk to my bathroom and start to do my hair.It took a while but it looked great.

"Sweetie"I hear my mom say as she wakes in my room.

"Yea"I say walking out the bathroom and see her stand their with shock.She was holding the laundry basket full with my clothes.

"You look beautiful"she says as she sits down on my bed.

"Thank you...Mom is something wrong"I ask seeing her look upset.I sit next to her to talk.

"Nothing it's just...I remembered my daughter..Her first homecoming and she was going with Steven her boyfriend"My mom says as her tears come.

"I'm sorry..I know It's really hard"I say as I hug her

"Hey Alexa"Cameron says

"Oops sorry to Interrupt..but we're leaving in 5 minutes"He says smiling

"K"

"I love you Alexa"My mom says as she kisses my cheek

"I love you to"I say as I get up to finish my makeup.She leaves my clothes in my room and walks out.I finish my makeup and grab my purse.I put some useful things in there and walk out.I see most of the guys ready and waiting for me.

"SO GUESS WHAT"hunter yells

"WHAT"I tell in excitement

"Tanner said yes but she has work...so I'm gonna go to her work place give her a dress and surprise her at the dance"Hunter explains

"Okay"I smile

"Okay is all I get"

"Cool"I say smiling

"Cool really"

"I'm not in the mood"I say as my smile goes down

"Why"Jacob asks

"My boyfriend is missing this stupid dance,cause he has football games"I whine

"Hey"Jacob says

"What"

"You look great tonight"Jacob says smiling.I think that made my smile go up.But who cares right it's Jacob not Weston.I don't know anymore.

"Thanks"

🤓Tanners P.O.V🤓
I start to get ready...I know that I have a date with hunter so I'm just gonna wear something classy...Not to fancy,not to classy.Were gonna be at my work so who cares.I dress up and curl the ends of my hair.

I dress up and curl the ends of my hair

(Picture)^^^^

I then put aliitle bit of makeup on and finish my look.I grab my purse and walk out.I walk to my work place yogurt land.I wait for hunter,while I wait I give some ice cream to costumers.

👑Alexa's P.O.V👑
We arrive at the dance.Not many people were there yet but most were.I take a look around and find somewhere to chill at.A lot of people were dancing crazy and some yelling to each other's faces.I still can't believe Weston wasn't here.

/1 hour later/

A lot of songs played already.I kept watching people dance slow dance and have fun.I was bored to death.

"Hey"I see Jacob walk over to me.

"Hey"

"Look sorry about Weston"Jacob says trying to cheer me up.

"Don't be it's not your fault"I say looking at couples slow dance

"Hey"he says putting his fruit punch on the table

"What"I say as I start to smile

"Want to dance"Jacob asks smiling

"Sure"As a I return the smile.He grabs my hand and walks with me to the dance floor.I put my arms around his shoulders and he puts his hands on my waist.Everything was perfect.But it wasn't Weston.!!!Oh well.

"Alexa"He says as he smiles

"Yea"

"I love you"He says staring at me with his beautiful eyes.....(oh fuck).......

"I .....I....I...I"