•Chapter Seven•

The girls finish taking pictures and videos and hugs,  kisses . Then we all shop like normal . We all walk to H & M for me . I love that store . I get some clothes along with shorts and they pay for it .

"Thanks guys "I say smiling

"Hey ,our money is your money "Hunter says as he smiles

"Cool "I say as I return a smile

We then walk to a store for the guys . It was New star , Calvin Kein , and tillys . They buy stuff for there self and then we walk to a store for me .

"Guys ,I think my clothes are enough "I say feeling guilty of wasting there money .

"Seriously, no go get what you want "Cameron says as I smile . I walk inside of forever 21 . I grab some crop tops and ripped jeans , dresses , shorts , shoes and makeup stuff . We buy all that and walk to the food court .

"So what do you guys want , Panda Express ..."Cameron says getting interpreted

"Chipotle "Jacob yells running to the line

"So as I was saying Panda Express , chipotle , sushi , pizza or subway "Cameron finishes his sentence

They all wanted Panda Express except for Jacob . I never had tried Panda Express .

"Alexa what do you want "Cameron asks

"Well I don't really care "I awsner

"Then just stand in line with us , trust me Panda Express is amazing "Cameron says already ordering . They get me Orange Chicken , Beef and broccoli, and chow main ! Looks delicious . I grab my plate and we all sit down at a place . Jacob comes back with his chipotle .

"Okay while we're eating , Alexa your gonna practice remembering our names "Cameron says as I drink my water . The guys were all sitting in a row so I had to say there names .

"Ok "

"Hunter "I say as e high fives me

"Nice "

"Uh "

"Dillion "Cameron says

"Uh "

"Taylor "Cameron says

"Um "

"Brandon "Cameron says

"I forgot "

"Jacob "Jacob says

"Um "

"Blake "Cameron says

"And "

"Taylor "Taylor says smiling

"Nice try "Taylor says

"Uh "

"Arron "he says

"And "

"Jonny "he says

"So basically all you know is Hunter "Cameron says smiling

"Yeah pretty much "I say as Hunter laughs

"Up top "Hunter says as I high five him

"Don't worry soon we will all be friends "Cameron says as we all eat . Panda Express was really good . I wish Tanner was here to . I wonder if I'm ever gonna visit her . Maybe soon but not just yet . We finish eating and throw away our food . Some other girls walk up to the boys and take pictures and stuff . I stand there looking at them . They finish and we all walk back to our car with bunch of bags . We put the bags in the trunk and drive back home .

Cameron plays the song "Don't"By ed sheeren. We all dance to the song and everyone raps at one part . It was 7:00 at night when we arrived . Cameron dropped off Arron  to his house .

•Arron's House •

Once we drop him off

Once we drop him off . We then drive back to our house . The gate open , and we park . We grab all the bags and walk inside . Cameron opens the door with the keys . Once we walk inside we see the parents on the couch eating popcorn and watching a movie . They were watching Ray Donovan. Cameron covers my eyes as he walks me upstairs .

"Cameron I'm 14 "I say as he opens my room door . I walk inside and put my bags on my bed . Cameron leaves as I hang my clothes and put my shoes down the closet . They all watch a movie while I sit there . I hear a knock at my door .

"Come in "I yell as the door opens . I see Cameron and the rest of the boys come inside with a iPhone box .

"Can .. I help you .. Guys "I say looking at them as they all smile

"Here's a phone for you , it's a iPhone 6s and 30 gigabytes , and we will set it up for you "Cameron says smiling handing the phone

"On thanks you "I say as I hug Cameron

"It's wasn't me who bought the phone though "Cameron says

????????????????????????????????????

"Then who was it "I ask curiously looking at the boys

"It's was him "Cameron says pointing at the guy