Chapter 27

I run downstairs . I open the door and run outside . I call a taxi , it arrives . I see Blake run outside . I sit in the taxi and it drives away .

"ALEXA ALEXA"Blake yells . I tell the taxi driver to take me to belles house . I can't believe she didn't tell me she cuts . I need to go talk to her and probably hang out with her . My phone rings ... I see Weston calling . It's better just to ignore . I then see Cameron call me , I ignore that to .

We arrive to her house , I pay the taxi guy and run to her door . I knock on it .. I knock again ..No one answers  . I knock one more time and Dominic answers  the door .

"Dominic "

"Alexa"

"What are you doing here "Dominic asks

"Shouldn't I be asking you that "I reply . I push him out the way and run upstairs . I find a room . It was pink with famous guy posters . I open the door and see belle one the bed .

"Belle"

"OH hey sorry "she says getting off her bed

"How do you know where I live and why are you here "she asks

"Well first max dm me on instagram , and I wanted to ask you something "I say smiling . How can I say something like this. (Hey do you cut) No can't say that . (Hey have you ever cut and why) Nah (hey how's life ) okay none of the above .

"How do you know Dominic"I ask

"The mail guy"????she says

"Ok never mind, so you and max are best friends huh"I ask

"Yup"

"Dinner is ready in 5 "Dominic says barging in the room

"Okay why are you here "I ask seeing Dominic smile .

"What's there to smile about"I say as he continues to smile

"Okay what's going on"I ask looking at belle

"I'm sorry "

"I really am "

"I was never a good friend "

"Never "

"Ever "

"What I'm doing right now .. is painful but what I'm doing to you is the same . I'm sorry "

"I'm a bad friend "

"WHATS GOING ON"I yell

I get a phone call from Cameron . One more call from Weston and one more from Blake . 2 more texts from Jacob and Brandon . I look at my phone , and toss it to the bed .

"Please tell me what's going on"I say giving them a serious look

"All I'm gonna explain is that I'm sorry"she says grabbing a razor . She cuts herself , I look at the blood drip .

"NOOOO"I yell . Dominic then covers my mouth and tapes it . He grabs a chair and ties me to it . I couldn't talk now that there was tape on my mouth . What was going on .

"I'm sorry to .. but do you really think Weston is gonna save you"Dominic says laughing walking out the room . He closes the door leaving me and belle only .

"That's why I'm sorry .. you understand"she says walking out and locking the door .

"HELP"I mumble .

A/n-If you really like this book and want me to update more . Keep commenting ,voting and reading . Love and support all the fans . 💗