Chapter 37

It was a boring Saturday morning when everything happened.Or should I say when tears starting rushing down as if they were lighting.Youll see why I cried.But you'll also see who I make cry........

🤘🏻Alexa's P.O.V🤘🏻
I rush out of bed and start my day.I needed to get some exercise.I rush to the bathroom and brush my teeth and all.I then tie my hair up nicely and put on my work in out outfit on.I grab some few water bottles and my phone.I then run downstairs and stop at the door.Well I didn't stop Cameron stopped me.

"Where you going"He asks pausing his Netflix show he was watching

"I'm just going for a run"I reply opening the door...

"Please make sure no one steals you,or go with Jacob"He says

"Nah I'm good"I say rushing out the door

I first start Walk to the closet hiking place.It wasn't that far just like a few inches away.I walk there and then start to walk in circles going higher and higher up the mountains.I then start to jog a bit.Then I start to run...I then stopped at this place where you can rest and all.I sit down and drink some water.I go on my phone and reply to Max's dms.

Me:sorry been busy lately

Max:it's okay just worried about you

(We both sent the texts at the same time)

Me:I'm perfectly fine I'm just joking rn

Max:I'm hiking wyd

Me:lol I'm hiking

Max:same what place are you

Me:It called the Mansfield garland

Max:oh no I'm at converville

Me:oh cool well can't take long breaks ttyl

Max:ttyl

I start walking then jogging and then run.I finally reach the end and start walking back home.I find the mail person putting mail in our mailbox..I walk up to the mailbox and pick up the mail and walk inside.

"IM HOME"I yell walking inside browsing threw the mail.I find one with my name and from our school address.I look at it..I then drop all the envelops on the floor and tear mine apart.It was a forgiveness letter.Our school project...Mine was from Belle...

Dear Alexa,
There are so many things to tell you,I don't know where to start.I know you'll never forgive me because of what I did and what my brother did.Im sorry but I was threatened by someone and it was....it was your father.Your real father who threatened me and Dominic to steal you or else we would've been punished or killed..I'm sorry I hope you forgive me one day..But anyways it DOSENT matter cause Dominic is dead so why threaten when my brother is dead.I know who killed Dominic.It was you...I hope you forgave yourself before you forgive anyone else.I know these letters are being checked it's why I wrote this.Alexa if your ready to forgive yourself then I'm ready to forgive you for killing murduring my brother.I forgive you..
Best Luck,
Belle Saint Montgomery

Ps:Everyone will know about this..Let's meet up somewhere so they don't know.We need to talk.If your willing to talk meet me at 8:00pm straight at Hudsonville.If not police know where you live....

My tears rush down as I read this letter.I didn't kill Dominic.I didn't kill him.

"What's wrong"Cameron says walking up to me.I run upstairs and shut my room door.I lay down on my bed and cry and sob on my pillows.

"Alexa you okay"Hunter asks walking in...

"I don't know anymore"

That's when I get a call from unknown...

Me:hello

Unknown:hello is this Alexa

Me:yes who is this

Unknown:this is your father Jonas...Jonas Darrawin

Me:dad (let's out a sigh)