Chapter 25

"I should go talk to him"I say walking after him

"No ..I'm his older brother maybe I should "hunter says walking away . Hunter then walks back and grabs tanner hand and drags her with him .

"Your helping me talk to him"he wines walking away . I walk back inside and see a text from Weston . Like probably a million in one minute cause he's so bored and stuff .
•Btw I changed the emoji•
Weston💗-Hey sup ..

Me - nothing you

Weston💗-nothing , I wanted to know if you like to come to the movies with me , Mario , zach , Ariel , Loren , Blake and Nathan .

Me-I don't know who those people are , but sure sounds fun .

Weston💗-k will pick you up around 5 , ttyl ❤️

Me-ttyl💕

"CAMERON"I Yell

"YEAH"he yells back

"Can I go to the movies with Weston and some other people .. (even though I said yes)"I yell hoping he says yes .

"Yeah .. just be back home early .. cause we're gonna decorate for Christmas "he yells back . I start to get ready . I browse threw some clothes and find a perfect outfit .

I put it on and start to straighten my hair

I put it on and start to straighten my hair . I then put my beanie on and tie my shoes . I finish up my hair and outfit and do my makeup . I wear some light lipstick , with mascara and concealer . Nothing too much , just a natural look!! I grab my phone and walk downstairs .

😬Hunters P.O.V😬
I sit down on a chair while tanner stays standing .

"Do you want to sit "I ask her seeing her walking back and forth .

"Nah it's okay .. I'm fine "tanner says smiling .

"Brandon look .. what's bothering you , tell me everything after all I am your older brother , and I solve a lot of problems , so what's wrong "I ask wondering what's up with him...

(Tanner coughs)

"Is something wrong "I ask turning around to tanner

"No.. I was just thinking of the time when you pushed me in the pool . Cause you did solve that problem"tanner says laughing

"Tanner .. sorry but your not helping "I say looking at her who pulls a chair , and sits down next to me

"Tell us Brandon what's up "tanner says looking at Brandon seriously ...

"Well today at school Bethany and Alex and Elizabeth were bullying Alexa so I tried to help her but they said I'm only famous cause of you "Brandon explains

"That's not true everyone is famous in their own way "tanner says giving ideas

"True listen to tanner , and even though your famous just cause of me , I'll always be your older brother your mentor and your role model , if I'm not there then you have Ashton , but Remember don't listen to anyone but listen to your heart " I explain .. I hope this helped him or something .!! I walk out the room leaving them alone .

"Hunter "Brandon calls out my name

"Yeah "I turn around ..

"I love you "he says walking up to me and hugging me .

"You want to do a musically "I ask pulling out my phone

"Sure"

"I love this family "tanner says smiling

"Come join our musically "

💛Alexa's P.O.V💛
I get a text from Weston saying there here . I walk outside and see a big white van . I walk up to them and get in the car . Everyone welcomes me and says hi and stuff like that .

"Okay everyone this is Alexa and she is my girlfriend "Weston says kissing me on my lips .

"Hi "They all say

On the ride to the movies I get to know Loren and Ariel better sense they were the only girls there . Weston and I talked also .

"So what movie are we all watching "I ask smiling

"Oh we all picked out "wicked scars "it's a scary movie but if you get scared easily then culled with me or something "Weston says smiling

"Okay .."

We arrive at the movie theaters and pay for the tickets . We buy some popcorn and icee and some candy . I give the money for my popcorn and stuff until Weston pays for it .

"Weston it's okay ..I'll pay "I wine

"It's too late "Weston says smiling kissing My cheek . We enter the room and find some seats , we sit down and wait for the movie to start . First date going well so far ...