Chapter 29

💯Blake's P.O.V💯
(Before he was kidnapped)

I arrive at chipotle , where I try to find Jacob . I take a look around and don't see Jacob . I pull out my phone .....and text Jacob.

Blake: bro, where are you?

Jacob: I'm behind the building, in the alley.

Blake: what are you doing there?

Jacob: it was too loud in the building so I wanted to eat in the alley. Come on it's fun.

Oh Jacob. I exit chipotle and walk to the alley behind he building. As I walk further down the alley, I see a figure.

"Hey Jacob." I say. As I walk closer to the figure I realize that it wasn't Jacob. It was a guy. Wait a second, I know who he is.

"Oh, Jacob isn't here." The guy says.

"Wait, your the guy that hangs out with Alexa." I say.

"Ya, I know. But I'm pretty sure you guys hit it off more." He says as he walks closer to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know exactly what I mean." Dang he's kinda tall. Probable 2 inches taller than me.

"I'm not afraid of you, I can punch that high." I say.

"Then do it." He says as he throws a punch at me face....

🔥Alexa's P.O.V🔥
(Present time)

I stare at Blake wondering when he would wake up . Tears rush down my cheeks as I keep staring at him . I play around with his hair , and wait until he opens his eyes. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me .

"Blake"I bend down and try to hug him . He gets up and curls in a ball . I sit next to him and look at him . I look at his scars and bruised face . I see his lip starting to bleed , I grab a napkin from the tray of food and wipe his lip .

"You want something to eat"I ask grabbing the food of tray . I grab some of the bread and some cream cheese.I spread the cream cheese on the bread and put it in his mouth.Dominic opens the door and walks in .

"Oh look , two love birds sitting here"Dominic says . He grabs my hand and takes me out .

"STOP ...HELP... BLAKE"I yell as he drags me down the stairs .

"LEAVE HER ALONE"Blake says walking after us.He couldn't walk though.

💙Blakes P.O.V💙
My eye vision starts to get blurry . All I hear is the sound of Alexa's voice yelling . I loose my balance and fall . My body gets weak . I fall and roll down the stairs ...I finally reach the bottom of stairs where I close my eyes and rest.

"BLAKE"Alexa yells trying to run back. Dominic was holding her hands , so she couldn't reach me.I stayed here on the floor, until belle called ambulance.

"BLAKE"I hear Alexa yell from outside. Dominic covers her mouth so she was now mumbling.

💛Alexa's P.O.V💛
Dominic drags me to a van.He puts me in their and locks the door.He sits in the drivers seat and drives away.I guess this is it .... I got kid napped by Dominic.

A guy who actually like me ....

A guy I dated....

A guy who gave my mail😂...

The guy who kidnapped me...!??

❤️Tanners P.O.V❤️
I go on my phone while hunter keeps talking to his fans. I go to mine and Alexa's texts. She hasn't texted me and hasn't said anything. I wonder where she is right now. Probably with Weston. Nah I don't think so??For this long..

Me:Alexa....Alexa ...Alexa

(Hunter grabs my phone)

"Tanner what you doing"Hunter asks  grabbing my phone

"Where is she ... Alexa where can she be"

"You knows what's werid, Blake is gone to" Hunter says.

"No... Blake was going to meet Jacob at chipotle"I say.

"Jacobs in his room"hunter says

"Would if there somewhere together"

"She would atleast text me"I say

"She's fine... don't worry, now let's end brodcastig and go see a movie or something"Hunter says smiling at me